Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Pinball Timeline by Marco Rossignoli - The Video

Htbast

Hi Guys,

At the end of last year, Pinball author & historian Marco Rossignoli made available a massive pinball timeline artwork to Pinball HQ in Coogee, and Norbert rallied the troops to get it up on the wall. It was officially unveiled at the end of year. It is a massive artwork detailing pinball history from 1948 to 2005.

I have created a video to showcase the work, and hopefully encourage some pinheads to visit Pinball HQ and take a look. Make sure you allow an hour or two as it really is massive, but well worth the time. Also around a dozen quality pinball's to play while you are there.

Hope you like it:- https://vimeo.com/154551705

DSCF2966.thumb.jpg.d207ca1f29cdbdc73df49fbef8925877.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Hi Guys,

At the end of last year, Pinball author & historian Marco Rossignoli made available a massive pinball timeline artwork to Pinball HQ in Coogee, and Norbert rallied the troops to get it up on the wall. It was officially unveiled at the end of year. It is a massive artwork detailing pinball history from 1948 to 2005.

I have created a video to showcase the work, and hopefully encourage some pinheads to visit Pinball HQ and take a look. Make sure you allow an hour or two as it really is massive, but well worth the time. Also around a dozen quality pinball's to play while you are there.

Hope you like it:-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]88973[/ATTACH]

Can't seem to get this to open?

Sorry to report that the Bunker Bar at Coogee Diggers has undergone a major reno during the lockdown. I've yet to go in, as it is not yet open, but I think the Pinball Timeline will have gone. I work for the club as there Trivia Host so I will ask next time I'm in and report back. Hopefully, they gave Norman the opportunity to come and remove it before it went in the skip.

Sorry about the original video link not working. I've let my Vimeo membership slip while work is quite. The video will re-appear when I finally join up again, but please use the YouTube link above if you want to see it.

Sorry to report that the Bunker Bar at Coogee Diggers has undergone a major reno during the lockdown. I've yet to go in, as it is not yet open, but I think the Pinball Timeline will have gone. I work for the club as there Trivia Host so I will ask next time I'm in and report back. Hopefully, they gave Norman the opportunity to come and remove it before it went in the skip.

I wouldn't mind grabbing a piece of that wall too! Didn't Norbert put some pinball plaques up on the walls as well? @DOG needs to go in and grab them.

Sad to hear about it. Good times had in Bunker Bar on a Wednesday.

Just back from Diggers. Sadly it's all gone. They said they would have been happy for someone to have it, but the builders have now stripped the room & are halfway through the refurb. It's in some builders skip somewhere, and it's not outside Diggers, I looked! Makes the video even more important.

Sorry Pat, but any plaques would have gone the same way too.

HTB

• Like 1

Just back from Diggers. Sadly it's all gone. They said they would have been happy for someone to have it, but the builders have now stripped the room & are halfway through the refurb. It's in some builders skip somewhere, and it's not outside Diggers, I looked! Makes the video even more important.

Sorry Pat, but any plaques would have gone the same way too.

HTB

And of course they didn't tell anybody what was going on, so even if somebody was happy to take it, they wouldn't have known. Typical!

• 1 year later...

Great work ! People like Marco are the fabric of the community and keep the strength of our passion for pinballs for the future to enjoy. I wish you creative success.  Also good luck in the game at https://oddsdigger.com/au/rugby-league. Today I am going to take part in the tournament. I think that luck will not hurt.

Edited by mannheimes

On 08/02/2016 at 4:09 PM, Htbast said:

Hi Guys,

Hope you like it:- https://vimeo.com/154551705

DSCF2966.thumb.jpg.d207ca1f29cdbdc73df49fbef8925877.jpg

Information wanted regarding this video..........

Hey there @Htbast 

i'm asking if there is a possibility that we can run this on a loop on the BIG Screen TV at Multiball Mania, Wynnum when Yaboola Club have comp nights?

It's an excellent insight for so many. And with the passing of Toads below I'm not sure where to start. I know Marco has done the work but the video is another story again. Not great with this but want to honor the brilliance of this work and those that own it........

It needs to be shared. I,m happy to get it on the screen via the owner but I'm omly the middleman wanting to expose pinball for all it's glory.........

Can anyone help?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Railways said:

@Sartana66, Surely this would be a good addition to Pinfest. I'm sure the NPA would help replicate it for the event if the original from Coogee Diggers can't be found.

Plenty of long walls to hang it on at Club Macquarie for Pinfest next year.

Yes Yes Yes, but can anyone answer my original question?

Can I play this on the big screen at Multi-ball Mania during comps?

If it's a yes then I'll get it done. Just need an answer first? Please? Anyone?

2 hours ago, DAG said:

Yes Yes Yes, but can anyone answer my original question?

Can I play this on the big screen at Multi-ball Mania during comps?

If it's a yes then I'll get it done. Just need an answer first? Please? Anyone?

@DAG you have my permission, though I'm not the author of the video. @Htbast are you there?

@Railways. I had my own updated version printed out for Pinfest 2016 and was displayed at show (I don't think you attended that year?). Continuous print that is 13m long and cost me $2500 at the time. Still incomplete and still 1948 to 2005. Its difficult to find room even at Club Macquarie when the walls end up being lined with pinballs. Will investigate on perhaps finding a wall in another room....

14445208_960686414059871_6074178448189177780_o.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1