Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AA AFL Fantasy League 2016

Hammo

Trash talk time....

Hammo is gone - I know it's only half time in the first game of the round, but I'm only down by 10 points and Hammo has one more player on the paddock than me - he is toast..... I also made a voodoo doll of Tom Mitchell during the week and have been poking pins in it's groin, knee and eye's - so his captain will be of no use.

Go the mighty players of "Type team name here"

:)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like I will get flogged for the third week running, so it seems I am still sandbagged at the foot of the ladder. I foresee more losses in the coming 4-5 weeks too. By about round 8-9 I hope to be starting to build my team nicely to be flying come finals time.

At least thats the plan... Then Hammo, I will have my revenge from last year... :068:

Ohhh @John73 I wish I'd seen your posts earlier how I would have loved a bit of the old banter. And we were so close too I only ended up winning by 399!:p

It was looking a little close there for a while and I thought I was in with a chance, but I had an absolute shocker on Sunday. I think I'm done with Lewis as captain, he just aint cutting the mustard week in week out. I'll dump him this week which means he'll probably poll 150+ points for those looking for a new captain :lol

Yeah Sunday was good to me. Ablett looks like a good option to put the big C on. I was considering picking Lewis up so I guess I dodged a bullet there, I'd still expect him to go big for the rest of the season though.

Got my pants pulled down for the 2nd week in a row :( Think I was the worst performing player in our league last week. Swapped captains to Montagna who scored 160 the week before only for him to score a poultry 99 (198 as captain) last week.

On the bright side, at least the Lions got a win. I was gonna tip them in the tipping comp, but alas I didn't. If the Lions could learn to kick straight I'm sure they'd be a top 8 side.

Rusty lost his captain half way through and I'm still gonna get done like a dinner :( Jordan Lewis is on his way to dumpsville, not sure what his story is this year - what a waste of big money. Add to that, I seem to give my captain the kiss of death. I'm onto my 3rd captain now, and as soon as I select them they seem to go to sleep the next round. GRRR

So after being firmly entrenched at the foot of the ladder, I finally had my first win this week. Thanks Hammo for being the poor sucker to get me off my duck.

Finally a bit of payback from last year GF loss! :D

Managed to offload Jordan Lewis for about a $70k loss I think, so anyone looking for a good buy - pick him up because he'll no doubt score 120+ this week now that I've offloaded him :lol

Grabbed Aaron Hall in his place, probably at a premium price, so Hall will no doubt go off the field in the 1st Qtr with a broken finger nail or something to completely sink me chances again :D

I watched that game being a GWS fan, and all the Hawk players got thoroughly outplayed. All of their scores were terrible except Jack Gunston. The top 12 scoring players were all from GWS. Who would have guessed that?

Go the Giants!! [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched that game being a GWS fan, and all the Hawk players got thoroughly outplayed. All of their scores were terrible except Jack Gunston. The top 12 scoring players were all from GWS. Who would have guessed that?

Go the Giants!! [emoji3][emoji3]

It was coming for both Hawthorn and The Giants.

I am going to try and find out but do the The Giants have any players that werent a first round draft pick? They have so much talent they are going to dominate the league for a decade.

WTF? I checked my team a 5:30pm, made changes to get a full side on the paddock and now I see my captain Sam Mitchell isn't playing. I know m Vice will take the captains double points, but I'm down a mid fielder. F*($*%($G GRRRR. Was Mitchell a very very late exclusion or something? That really does bite. I'm having enough trouble winning a game and this happens.

WTF? I checked my team a 5:30pm, made changes to get a full side on the paddock and now I see my captain Sam Mitchell isn't playing. I know m Vice will take the captains double points, but I'm down a mid fielder. F*($*%($G GRRRR. Was Mitchell a very very late exclusion or something? That really does bite. I'm having enough trouble winning a game and this happens.

Yep late withdraw. They announce teams 1hr before start so Friday night you have time to make changes.

Do you have a playing reserve midfielder?

Yep late withdraw. They announce teams 1hr before start so Friday night you have time to make changes.

Do you have a playing reserve midfielder?

Nah, had to use my two trades just get a full team on the paddock. If I knew Mitchell wasn't playing I would have done things differently. Oh well, what can you do? :(

Nah, had to use my two trades just get a full team on the paddock. If I knew Mitchell wasn't playing I would have done things differently. Oh well, what can you do? :(

Say, Yay!! as your playing me!!

That is tough though.

Say, Yay!! as your playing me!!

That is tough though.

If I didn't put up the white flag about 5 minutes into the game last night, it's well and truly up now. Look forward to a good percentage boost, I'm goona get smashed this round. Mitchell not playing, then Sexton going off hurt.

When does the 2017 season start? <_<

Well I finally beat Hammo albeit only by 14 points.

We both had injury issues and looking at his side I think he has a similar strategy to me.

For me, I have $645K in the bank so I can start cashing in some fattened cash cows and upgrade them into premos.

My team should start looking stronger from this week on-wards, the only thing holding me back will be pesky injuries.

Tell me about it! Rockliff, Toby Greene, Michael Barlow, Lincoln McCarthy all gone this week and Weitering not back yet too... If I don't get a 0 on the field this week then I will be stoked. At least I don't have Wells too otherwise it would be impossible.