Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

LOTR RHR Eject Saucer Question ?

Skywalker

Question

Hey all, Question is on LOTR RHR Eject Saucer, Once the ball is kicked out is it meant to hit the metal ball guide & bounce to the 3 lane area or eject across in the Orthanc tower VUK, have seen the Valinor vid that has the ball kick to the VUK, mines hits the metal guide?

001.thumb.JPG.c577b267c93d7f469ab9d2906a07bb41.JPG

13 answers to this question

Striped checked & tested assembly all ok, in play it did make it across to the VUK once, to be honest coil doesn't seem to have the strength to make it consistently, to me I feel to ball is meant to defelect of the metal plate into the lanes to feed the pops, looking at the angle of the plate also, IMO

BTW this is your old machine :laugh:

Striped checked & tested assembly all ok, in play it did make it across to the VUK once, to be honest coil doesn't seem to have the strength to make it consistently, to me I feel to ball is meant to defelect of the metal plate into the lanes to feed the pops, looking at the angle of the plate also, IMO

BTW this is your old machine :laugh:

I'm so confused. You sell a game to Hashman and it ends up anywhere. Might have to change his name to Skankman. :lol. He gets around.

I still remember it going into the Vuk most of the time. But I'm getting old. :rolleyes