Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Coconut Island Update

You have inspired me with your work.

I have been watching your progress from the early days and it's good to see what you have achieved. Bloody good stuff.

Any guess at the progressive cost? Would be curious if these could be built in limited runs.

I'm playing with a design in virtual pinball at the moment. Learning how to set up all the scripting

oh, based on gyruss.

Going to poach a little of the basic design from the vpt table floating around

Got some great ideas on artwork and lit inlays too :) Handy being able to print it myself :D

Why this theme? :unsure

Well I'll leave the detail about the theme to nuggy (he should be on line tomorrow I think and I'll ask him to post). But it is something from his childhood memories. I wasn't that keen on the theme at first, but it has really grown on me. :) The fact is though that with the software he's created, **any** theme is possible. The more I think about it, the more inspired I become about some of my "pet" themes.

You have inspired me with your work.

I have been watching your progress from the early days and it's good to see what you have achieved. Bloody good stuff.

Thanks Prof!

Any guess at the progressive cost? Would be curious if these could be built in limited runs.

We haven't really kept tabs, but it hasn't been a lot of money. Bumper (thanks David x 2) gave us a populated playfield that provided the majority of the donor mechanisms, plus a couple of RGPers (Cliffy, Llloyd and AL) sent some parts for free, and the web site was made for us as well by another RGPers. The Contributors page details how many people have helped or offered to help. There's even a fellow (who I can't name yet, but he is doing new voices but hasn't finished the voices because - get this - he's working with Anjolina Jolie and Mark Anthony and asked if it was OK to finish the voices after that!) who is a Holywood sound guy who has done some voices for us to replace the collection of crappy ones that are there just now to hold the spaces.

When I do the next one I will keep an inventory, this one was more about seeing if it could be done than worrying about the cost.

I personally won't be getting excited until I see it more put together.

You mean artwork, inserts etc?

No i mean a fuckin pork chop.

Can't help, I'm a vegetarian (well, Vegemite-arian anyway)! You're right though, there's a lot to do before it's complete. It needs to look like a real machine. But you gotta start with the whitewood and get the positioning right for the shots before you can really look at playfield work, lamp locations etc. But we'll get there! :)

Can't help, I'm a vegetarian (well, Vegemite-arian anyway)! You're right though, there's a lot to do before it's complete. It needs to look like a real machine. But you gotta start with the whitewood and get the positioning right for the shots before you can really look at playfield work, lamp locations etc. But we'll get there! :)

There is alot to be done thats for sure, it is very fun however to see someone having a go at the presumably almost impossible.

When you refer to "we" do you mean that this project is run by yourself and nuggy? :unsure What part do you play? and what part does Nuggy play? :unsure