Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTB.......addams family

hi all, looking to purchase an Addams family in reasonable condition. please let me know what you have and rough price. interstate welcome as long as you are willing to wrap and pack for me. also happy to pay for your time and materials for wrapping for a safe journey.

cheers.

changed my mind...... no longer looking for an Addams. mods... please feel free to delete post.

thanks

Edited by skitz

hi all, looking to purchase an Addams family in reasonable condition. please let me know what you have and rough price. interstate welcome as long as you are willing to wrap and pack for me. also happy to pay for your time and materials for wrapping for a safe journey.

cheers.

A nice one is on gum tree locally millswood

Anyone know if the seller is on aa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the one at millswood if so so I think it might be the same guy who is selling the Dirty Harry on page 2 of for sale ads

A nice one is on gum tree locally millswood

yeah I seen that 1........ im actually thinking about another machine now so I will close this thread. thanks to the people who replied.