Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Adelaide Pinball Players group

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heaps of Spidermans around at the moment!

Spiderman - Robin Hood Hotel Stratalbyn

Batman TBK & Indiana Jones (Stern) - Video Ezy Mt Barker

All 1$ for 3 balls.

Also know of a Frankenstein at Woodside that has terrible reset problems, so would avoid at all costs!

I'd better put my hand up. :) Been a loooong time since I got involved in any pinball related activities but I'm still alive. Actually surprised my account is still accessible so thanks for not deleting me :)

I was working tonight @ Ad. Symphony Orchestra's studio on Hindley Street and walked past Red nightclub (I can't tell what the hell it's called anymore) and spotted an Attack From Mars & Ripley's in there. Had to keep going.

those machines are in red square. both are pretty beat up. I saw a chick about to get nailed on AFM.... until security had enough of looking and told them to leave.... she was sitting right in the middle of the glass too... bit sketchy if ya ask me! lol....

those machines are in red square. both are pretty beat up. I saw a chick about to get nailed on AFM.... until security had enough of looking and told them to leave.... she was sitting right in the middle of the glass too... bit sketchy if ya ask me! lol....

Any photos or video?!?! 😉😄😄

Fish Tales at the Highbury Hotel, Highbury - wasn't on due to large crowd for a televised fight.

Star Trek Starfleet Pro at the Clovercrest Hotel, Modbury North.

The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard at the Highlander Hotel, Gilles Plains (as at today 12/7/15).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80385[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]80386[/ATTACH]

Fish Tales at Highbury Pub has Major Reset Issues .

I put $2 in and both games shut down and reset before ball 1 had even finished .... not good at all !!

@VON Bumped your score from 3rd on the rescue 911 at gameroom :p

cool game never played before.. Any Adelaidians owners of this one?

I can't get my name on my own machines. I enjoy this game. Hopefully one day the initials will show "DMD"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk