Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gold/brass lockdown and siderails

For my ToM.

Throwing it out there in case anyone has these laying around or knows of a local source.

Looking for a set of gold or brass siderails and matching standard lockdown bar.

Can't seem to find any Aussie suppler with the lockdown bar in stock.

Trying to buy local to support businesses and o/seas postage is high.

Trying to buy from the same supplier or get both from one person to ensure they are a close a match as possible.

Have heard of colour differences in the past when bought from different suppliers.

I use to do all the polishing and plating at A class. prick of a job. if you drop off 2 side rails and lockdown bar you're looking at around $450-$500 buck to get it plated Antique brass (gold plated). and no brad, you cant have the ones off my elvis! lol...

I use to do all the polishing and plating at A class. prick of a job. if you drop off 2 side rails and lockdown bar you're looking at around $450-$500 buck to get it plated Antique brass (gold plated). and no brad, you cant have the ones off my elvis! lol...

all i heard is "bring them around and I will do yours free" brad ... did you hear different?

I know I have a set of side rails and standard locking bar both plated in gold - all new. I'll take a look in the shed if your interested?
Did you get them done at Swift or , apologies for my memory but there is a place around Merrylands?. love to know more.

Think they were originally from Mr Pinball about 4 years or so ago. Don't even know what project I bought them for?. They have been locked away in the delivery tube on the shelf so time for them to be used on a real machine.