• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Super Moderator
I have to echo Jeff's words. What a fun game to play:)

Well done Kress.

Talking a bit out of school here, but Kress was watching you play this one at one point mate. The big-arsed smile from you prompted a very happy comment from him along the lines of "that is what it is all about", so the enthusiasm was noted and well received.

I should add that I shared a table JPD and Mark from Railways selling AA merchandise and we were right opposite the game. It was played pretty much non-stop throughout both days, and I cannot remember the lid being up for repairs once. Projects like this really blow my mind! Anyone who has not played it should have a crack if they see it as it is well worth your time. Even more of a spin out is the inside of it if you ever get a chance to see it.

Dave

that awesome train whistle got pretty loud after being in close proximity to it for two days:D

I reckon you could hear it on the Beach! - Train spotters were coming from all around asking where the steam train was

A damn good game "You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore" was my favorite audio

Roar Roar

• 1 month later...
late to the party here and stating the freakin obvious, but you are a genius, kress! I really love the sound of the gunshot with the bumper and the horses gallop with the ramps. Would love to have the opportunity to play this some day...looks incredibly fun and addictive!

late to the party here and stating the freakin obvious, but you are a genius, kress! I really love the sound of the gunshot with the bumper and the horses gallop with the ramps. Would love to have the opportunity to play this some day...looks incredibly fun and addictive!

It will be at Pizza n Pinball over the summer on coinplay.

Beyond that I have been considering a loan arrangement for a couple of AA members... any interested parties?

• 4 weeks later...
What unit did you use for the sound , and how have you set this up to trigger the sound ?

Loks fantastic

The main playfield ( guns, bells,gallops,ratchets) are done with a Rolland programmable drum machine.

The backing track is a MP3 player.

Other sound comes from an eight channel mpeg player.

All are negative to trigger and have various timers clamps and muting circuits.

• 1 month later...