Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Forum Updates

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Just upgraded the pager

Just a small update it has a feature that will delete messages that have been read after 1 hour.... pretty damn good.

Recap on the pager.

Pager is a instant messenger for the forum in real time. If somebody pages you a window will pop up in which you can reply to.... neat aye. :)

• Like 1

WOWWWZEEERRRS! Im very Proud!

What a top effort! Not sure I have seen this many before.

Total members that have visited the forum today: 62

adn0r, Arcade King, asalza, atari2600chick, Austral Amusement Co, Berty, bretty, buzzbox, CampKrusty, catty, CreepingDeath, Dan, dave, davefjedi, Diz, DJS, elvis, feeras, garuda, gottman, hamish_nz, Howie, humpalot, Jackpot, jeff, Jomac, judgeboz, jules_skye@westnet.com.au, Luke27, MadMikeAU, MameDownUnder, markc, Mickey Juice, microwrx, mooncresta, pescefritte, RetroBorg, RetroGame, revolt, Ric, rottenpig, Roxbury, sairuk, Savage, Sez, Shock_And_Awe, sneek, spotlanx, staceyamusements, Steven, Stevo, terrahwk, terry007, The Pinny Parlour, thesmit, TSC, Virgil Tracy, waylander, woka, Wotto, wrx2hot4u, XiTaU

Holly Smackin Toledo! Thats pretty DARN good for an arcade website.

The Neo-Geo.com forum averages at around 13 posts per thread, we average around the 10. Please bare in mind they have 9264 users where we have 192 in total. Not Bad if I do say so my self!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Your obsessed with competing with with Neo-geo.com aren't you :rolleyes

There was a bit of nasty voting going on in the Toplist. The offender has apologized to the other members and I've removed all 1 star votes.

Please in future vote sensibly :)

• Like 1

There was a bit of nasty voting going on in the Toplist. The offender has apologized to the other members and I've removed all 1 star votes.

Please in future vote sensibly :)

Good to see that's all sorted.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

For those of you who use the Default and Black and Gold skins I've added a drop down menu mod that will have all of the forum mods except the toplist listed in one place. The default skin does not have the second navbar like the steel skins so navigation was getting rather stretched.

Itrader, V3 Arcade, Flash Chat and Psistats can all be found under the "Extras" drop down menu.

If anybody would like to select a different forum skin it can be done at the bottom left of the forum via a drop down menu.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Itrader expanded

From the readme.

What does this hack do?

This hack extends the capabilities of iTrader a great deal. For starters, it supplies a mainpage where you can view recent

ratings, highest rated members, lowest rated members, stats in general, and more. It also supplies a page where you can view

all members and their itrader stats. One of the best features this gives is the ability for people to show what they are selling

and what they are buying at the moment. Using these set fields, users can then click a "find a customer" link, or a "find a seller"

link that will bring up a perfect match for them.

You can find all the new stuff for iTrader in the drop down menu in the navbar at the top of the forum. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Domain Renewal

Guys,

Just to let everyone know the following domains have been paid for and renewed.

http://www.aussiearcade.com

http://www.aussiearcade.net

I decided long ago to keep these domains going. We really didn't need to go with .au :unsure but after some discussion I decided why not even tho it is more expensive.

Cheers :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Boys,

We are coming along in leaps and bounds! Ian bought to my attention that we now have over 300 Members and yesterday we hit 79 people on the forum during the day.

All I can say is KICK ASS! :067:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This seems the appropriate thread for this request. Is there any chance of getting an (all) option under each thread. ie 1,2,3,last,(all).; It's just that I'm a lazy prick and moving my hand on the mouse to change pages is an effort.:)

No worries if you can't.

Ta catty

• Like 1

This seems the appropriate thread for this request. Is there any chance of getting an (all) option under each thread. ie 1,2,3,last,(all).; It's just that I'm a lazy prick and moving my hand on the mouse to change pages is an effort.:)

No worries if you can't.

Ta catty

I think thats an interesting idea but wouldnt that really up the server load?

• Like 1