IGNORED

Aristocrat MK6 Emulator

ozHarris

Thirdsies. I can even go pick it up, I'm only 10 minutes away.

- - - Updated - - -

If you look at the othe sales the guy has, there's a few packs he's selling.

There's a $99 sale with 500 games in it, vs the one I posted earlier which only has 225.

Let's get as many people to pitch in and grab it, then we can all share it. Some of the games I thought didn't run on MKVI, but they must.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ARCADE-MACHINE-/151589121781?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item234b6a6ef5

If I pick them up and pay cash we may be able to get them cheaper.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who's willing to chip in to get them send me a pm and i'll keep track of where we're at. Please only pm me if you have money ready to go and can pay straight away when we get enough people together.

Well there's 500 listed as being in the larger pack, so I'm going to say there's a LOT of stuff missing.

I know there's quite a few missing just from machines I've seen over the years.

So far I've got one other member pm'd me about chipping in so that's 2 of us verified for now.

I went and grabbed the aristocrat set. $50

So far there's 3 of us that are pitching in.

If anyone else wants to pitch in then send me a pm. Will contact those that pm'd me later this evening with info.

- - - Updated - - -

There's 4 people pitching in now. I'll whip up a message and some info later on tonight about what's actually in the set.

- - - Updated - - -

Edited by stu

Awesome Stu, have you had much of a play with them yet? is there an emulator included with the pack and if so is it the same one? at work at the moment but ill have a play with the rom you uploaded when I get home. Looking forward to working on this little project with yourself and the rest of the guys here.

i reckon this is an MK5. wonder if it'd run on mame?

I'm pretty sure you are correct now that I've had a little further look. Money mouse is the game that I really want to get working, it's the same format. Got a few hours work I ened to get done then I'll get in touch a bit later.

I'm pretty sure you are correct now that I've had a little further look. Money mouse is the game that I really want to get working, it's the same format. Got a few hours work I ened to get done then I'll get in touch a bit later.

Oh my. Me too! My biggest win came on a 5 cent version of that. Good luck buddy

• 4 weeks later...
I saw this in my feed yesterday.

Appears to be the exact same stuff that was for sale on ebay!

https://kickass.to/australian-pokie-slot-machine-emulator-100-games-t10366254.html

DISCLAIMER: I didn't upload that torrent, simply linking it here for those interested.

oh well no one is seeding missed out :(

its a nice set! with the mk5 and mk6's

Slightly off topic, but I discovered if you have a US Apple ID, you can download Aristocrat games from the US App store to play on your iPhone and iPad.

I just downloaded 5 Dragons and a few others.

I wonder if they are compatible with the MK6 emulator?

Unlikely as they are written for different platforms

Yeah, I sort of meant maybe they incorporate the rom file within the app, but looking at the apple site, the games have been modified to include more touch controls etc so it wouldn't be the case.