Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aristocrat MK6 Emulator

played the ipad/apple ones for years, it definately doesnt feel the same, the pays are tweeked, you have 'dream mode' where you get the feature more often, in some cases you dont, but at least with the other ones, the games might be as frustrating as they are at the pub, but at least you know your playing the genuine one..

:)

I saw this in my feed yesterday.

Appears to be the exact same stuff that was for sale on ebay!

https://kickass.to/australian-pokie-slot-machine-emulator-100-games-t10366254.html

DISCLAIMER: I didn't upload that torrent, simply linking it here for those interested.

Anyone still seeding this? I'm at 90% and its stopped

thanks if you can help :)

• 2 weeks later...
this emulator its very basic,no have save state in real time, counters only save when you exit of emu=mame(if you machine reset or have one power dow you loss the actual credits) ...mk6 usa roms and mk5 not run....and 2 monitors not work (in the fisrt version yes work with command line....maybe hopper signal not work...and many games not respect the % in setup,for example alchemy the payout its very high more of 300 or 400 %...maybe its only for lab test ,matemathic not its finished in this roms

• 3 weeks later...

I seen this Video and thought it might be good to use the tablets touch screen for the bet and play..etc

if you build a pokie or use an existing mame machine

the vid shows a way to use the tablet as a second screen... he does fart ass about abit but gets there in the end

Sorry guys.. Been a while..

I will upload all roms... The compressed file is 1.6gb.. My OneDrive will only store 1gb..

Any suggestions for a free file share site with bigger capacity?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys i am new here, but i have the MK6 emulator with the 130 or so games on it, but i read here you can make a shortcut so you don't have to go through the directory everytime, i read how to do however when i do i get a error path message and it wont let me change it. any help would be most appreciated also i have some MK6 roms like More chilli & Werewolf wild and 5 Koi but i can't seem to get them to load any ideas?

Nathan

• 1 month later...
Thanks Brad, it works!! :)

Did a tests in Maximus Arcade

Made a shortcut folder - renamed shortcuts (eg: 50 Lions)

Made a image folder - renamed screenshots (eg: 50 Lions)

and used the extension .Lnk

now i have them all there :) scroll , choose game and it will directly load that game.

press esc and it take you back to the games menu :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74049[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74050[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74051[/ATTACH]

Hi Guys,

I have got the shortcuts working in windows and the games load fine, however - I have now installed Maximus and configured batch settings as per you screens shots. Maximus has found the .lnk shortcut files and images and that work fine... however when I try to load the game, I get this error: MK6EMU (popup window title) The INI file ./game.ini does not exist?

I tried adding a copy of the game ini file to the shortcut folder, I then moved the shortcuts folder to the same folder as the MK6 EMU, same error.... I also tried dropping a shortcut inside the EMU folder - updating the config so it found that one shortcut and still had the same error.

If I quit the Maximus app and double click the short, the EMU loads and the game works.... Any ideas?

Thanks.

I know that more chilli is reported as not working with the emulator, not sure about the other ones. There is a Game.xml file that is in the emulator directory that sort of lists the working roms, go back through the thread to find out more. Edited by thejudge
added file name

• 1 month later...

@mystico ,

i think i tried this method a while ago, and found the connection from the android side very cumbersome. it worked cool for the most part, but to automate the whole thing into a self starting thing was very "hit and miss"

sometimes it would just fail, and you needed to manually re-intiate the connection.

but its a great idea. wish it worked better for me.

• 2 months later...

Emulator

good day, please somebody that shares the emulator, and treaty of getting it, but it is casiimposible, the torrent they are incomplete, without the emulator I cannot prove the roms, a thousand thank you

Edited by maquinero

I already got the emulator, he/she comes accompanied by a good roms package, but you unite tool for good operation, detodas ways them agradesco the collaboration and I am to the order.

I think your asking what is a good program to run the emulator with?

Some of us are using Maximus Arcade (MA), if you look back through the thread you will see the setup etc.

I think your asking what is a good program to run the emulator with?

Some of us are using Maximus Arcade (MA), if you look back through the thread you will see the setup etc.

the emulator got it in a torrent, together with the roms, an utility comes to put to walk to complete screen and that he/she closes the emulator well, him and position to walk with different pitchers, bad, advmenu, maximus, it is necessary to design well if it is required for use profecional, the emulator single guard the states when he/she closes well otherwise the emulator it will return to the previous position, if there is a lost of abrupt current the emulator he/she doesn't keep the changes, for this it also designs already an interface ,,

• 1 month later...

Hey all, been a while!

I only started to look at this today and was wondering who's got an actual list of working ROMS compiled for MK6 and what is the count upto with out duplicates. I am not guru when it comes to this but I managed to get most of the ROMS working with a few hanging when a big win occurs, not sure what it killing the option to take or collect win when the coins are still accepted but you cannot proceed.

I noticed in the cfg & ini files of the EMU that there's mention of only supporting 4M roms as I was trying to get some MK4/MK5 roms to load but I suspect as since they are smaller in size maybe this is why it's not backward compatible with them or may require padding to make them look like a 4M rom?

I've currently got about 146 possibly working ROMS for MK6 but still missing a few good ones like Chilli, Adonis, 5 Kio Power, Players Choice - Most Wanted & Original and a few others..if anyone had them working a PM would be appreciated. I also read a few pages back that someone was thinking of creating the save files modified so that is doesn't error when you start it up so not sure if this has been shared yet

There are still so many others to try like the NZ ones and in the ROM2 set but it's been fun trying to suite big wins 5 times without breaking the bank.

I saw mention in some material about MK7 but I am not sure however I am enjoying these right now so thanks to the peeps that shared and kept them alive

PEACE

Kosti

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys,

I've enjoyed the thread (actually why I signed up for) and found some useful tips. I'll be building a cabinet over the following months once I've mastered the software (still some kinks to work out). But I don't see the hardware side being much different to any arcade machine I've built previous. All of the switches have been ordered (some already arrived). Might even chuck a coin insert if the softwares running right. Have to experiment with a few of the double screen roms to see how they behave. Was hoping to add some arrow buttons to the console to select games, but not too sure whether it's going to work with the mk6emu. Going to try some front ends and see if that's any better, before I go down the rabbit hole!

Cheers

Pete