Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aristocrat MK6 Emulator

Oz harris its dead,aristocrat people contract killer for this guy...but this roms are all yet ,all time the games have high payout 150 200 250 % ,am sure this roms not its final versions of pcb motherboard included in the originals machines...this games its not roms,mame roms yes,its the same of final pcb,the dump its 100% = original pcbs,but this(roms?) am sure its only for test graphics sounds menus,etc,but math of payout its a disaster...if you think work whit this games ...be carefull ,the math itw not one original aristocrat pcb

The rom torrents are dead.

If you want to get full screen, it works the same as the 4 game windows build that were released a few years back. Make sure you only have the emulator running on your pc, no other applications that you can alt+tab between. The emulator/app consists of two screens, the game display and the control board. You can alt+tab between the two and give each one focus. Select the game display screen and alt+enter to full screen that, then alt+tab once and it will shift control focus to the control board window but it doesn't bring it to the forefront of the display screen, so basically the display screen stays full screen, however you can then drive the control board with key inputs on your keyboard. Spacebar will press the last pressed button so you can always just choose what you want to bet, click it once, then do the full screen switch and continue betting with space bar.

I'm pleased to see where's the gold there. I'm going to run up a virtual machine and run some save states right before you pick which miner you want to reveal the feature pictures you get that will sub. I will finally be able to prove to someone I know that he is stupid for thinking that had he picked the miner that ended up with 3 pictures as a substitute that he actually would have gotten that!!!

If you want to get the main door open you need to tick both "Main-Mec" and "Main-opt" boxes. This will trigger main door open status.

Has anyone worked out how to open the security cage or how to turn the main key? You can't change specific game settings unless you have 0 credits in the machine and it defaults to 10000..... i have no desire to play 10000 credits through just to screw with the game settings. I can hit the collect button, but in order to cancel out the credits you need to turn the main key and I can't work out how to do it.

When you do manage to get into the game specific settings menu (where you can change the game lines etc), you need to have the security cage open to be able to save the settings... Haven't been able to work this one out either.

Anyone have any ideas on those two?

Changing individual game settings like game lines or base credit value etc. Basically anthing in the game specific menu, requires that you have a $0 credit amount in the machine and that the "security cage" is opened. The "logic" tick box is the "security cage". SO in order to change game specific settings you will need to be in audit mode, with main-mec and main-opt options ticked as well, and then it lets you change them options in that menu. You can get into that screen and change those options so long as you have a $0 credit balance, but if you want to save the settings and have them take effect, the logic box needs to be ticked.

If you want to create a shortcut to launch a game directly so you don't have to go through the main emu windows and then select a rom, create a shortcut to mk6emu.exe, then edit the shortcut. Add the name of the game zip file minus the .zip in quotes after the shortcut. You need to have the rom files in the roms folder in the emulator. Here's an example.

c:\mk6emu\MK6Emu.exe "50 lions"

So absolute game path, then a space, then the game name in quotes without filename extension.

Make sense?

I can't seem to make a shortcut to launch a game directly.. I can't add Quotes to the file name ? i feel like a noob.. am i missing some process?

Has anyone setup a frontend like mala , where it has a roms name list and you select the rom name and it runs the pokie without having to go through the main emu window press B and then select a rom

I've tried frontends like Maximus but can only set up to start main emu window press B and then select a rom.

and also another way where i have game rom names list.. select game then a Black screen. :(

thanks if you can help :)

btw using windows 7, run as Admin , Compatibility mode 2000

I can't seem to make a shortcut to launch a game directly.. I can't add Quotes to the file name ? i feel like a noob.. am i missing some process?

Has anyone setup a frontend like mala , where it has a roms name list and you select the rom name and it runs the pokie without having to go through the main emu window press B and then select a rom

I've tried frontends like Maximus but can only set up to start main emu window press B and then select a rom.

and also another way where i have game rom names list.. select game then a Black screen. :(

thanks if you can help :)

btw using windows 7, run as Admin , Compatibility mode 2000

1. Right click on mk6emu.exe and send chortcut to desktop (or create a shortcut anywhere).

2. Then goto that shortcut and right click and goto properties.

3. In the TARGET box of the shortcut properties, you will have the exact path to your mk6emu executable file, it's not in quotes. You just need to add a space after that path, then "GAMENAME". So that's a quote, then the game name then another quote.

Exactly as I wrote above...

So if your game zipfile is named 50 lions.zip (that's 50 space lions.zip) you will need this <<PATH TO EMU>>\MK6Emu.exe "50 lions"

Here's my example, you can see

c:\mk6emu\MK6Emu.exe "50 lions"

My emulator exe is sitting in a folder called mk6emu in the root of c:\

Don't have any spaces in the path to your mk6emu, if you're having trouble getting the shortcut to run, spaces will just make it more complicated. You need to have the game roms in a folder inside the emulator folder called ROMS for the above to work.

On a side note, I managed to get a hopper and a ticket dispenser attached, and when I hit collect it attempts to pay it out but the credits still remain :(. This actually breaks the machine because when you collect you can't do anything to clear the collect, so that's not going to work.

It seems to be hard coded that if the ram file doesn't exist when you run the game that it will default to 10000 credits and half of the games are set to 10 lines as opposed to 25 lines by default. Then you need to play through all 10000 credits to get to a 0 balance so you can edit the settings of how many lines the machine is. Anyone know the hex address of the credit value in the ram file? I'm sure if I knew what I was doing I'd be able to find that.

I find it hard to believe that they didn't implement a turn main key function... but it seems that it's not there!

I'm trying to set this up for a friends mum, I'm just going to have to tell her, if she wants to adjust the lines then she's going to have to play every machine down to a 0 credit balance!!!!

Thanks to the OP for posting this up.

• Administrators

1 - In Windows "Right-Mouse-Click" inside the folder where to want to shortcut to appear

2 - Select New then Shortcut

3 - Click Browse and navigate to the mk6emu.exe and select

4 - The Location field is now filled out with everything except the name.

5 - In that field put a space after the MK6Emu.exe and then "name of rom you want to load without the .zip part", click next

6 - Name your shortcut (normally the name of the game you're loading

7 - You're done. Double-click the shortcut and it will directly load that game.

EDIT: Not sure if those front-ends can run a shortcut, so you can create a batch file that runs the shortcut and point your Menu/FE to the batch file instead. Example batch file contents:

C:\Aristocrat\Mk6Emu\50Lions.lnk

Cheers,

Brad

Ok, I worked out a way to achieve a machine reset so you can set the game options like token value and game lines without having to play the entire default amount of credits down to 0, which could take hours and hours per machine.

Here's what to do.

1. Fire up your hex editor, if you don't have one, download the free Hxden (google it)

2. Play the game that you want to reset the options for at least once. You have to play it once and then exit it for the ram and eprom settings to be saved to file.

3. Goto the "save" folder in the emulator directory and you will see two files which have the same file name as the game you want to reset, for example Alchemy.epm & Alchemy.srm. Open the .epm file for the game you want to reset the option for.

4. Edit the hex values at address row 00000000 columns 08 and 09 and set both of their values to 00 and save the file.

5. Now run the game again and it will load up with a "Call Attendant Memory Error". I'm guessing that the game has some sort of built in crc check to know if something has been tampered with in memory. Either that or the values that were changed in the .epm files are not valid values for that memory location. Either way, we want to force the memory error and this does it.

6. Now you need to go into Audit mode (F4 then tick audit).

7. Reset static ram...to do this you need to make sure main door is open (tick main-mec and main-opt) and then press Q and W on your keyboard at the same time (it's the 2 bottom left button on the button panel that you need to push at the same time, Q + W just happen to be shortcuts for those buttons).

8. Now goto menu option 5 in setup menu "Operator Setup/Selections", then 5.1 "Machine Options". Now in this menu all the settings are showing ???? values. You need to set a value for every option in this menu now that shows ???? then you need to tick the LOGIC button (open security cage) and then save the options in this menu after you have configured everything you want.

9. Once you have saved the options in step 8, untick logic, untick the main door boxes and then jump out of audit mode.

VOILA.... you should now have a credit value of 0 on the machine, and it should be functioning again. Pop some coins in and play away. I would exit the game at this stage, just to save the epr file changes to disk, it seems to only flush those changes to disk after you exit. Exit then re-enter the game and you should be good to go.

The credit value is in the .srm file, but that file is way to big for me to want to search through and try and work out what exact value is the credit value, it's easier to just correct the static ram value and then reset as described above....unless someone has an easier way to achieve what I've just written.... I'm all ears!

Would be great to get the rest of the games, I've searched a lot and can't find anything.

Once it's been reset once, you can just make a backup of the srm and epr files, so in the event that something goes wrong and you have to reset your ram files, you can just overwrite them with these ones that have the values you want for the settings...if that makes sense. I might make a pack with all the epr and sram files included that sets max lines and max credits as the default bet amounts.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/30zlbl3cp4wcyl2/AACdtyQjoPx5UN_vy22-j9Vaa?dl=0

few more games here, anyone else have anymore please share so we can get full collection up

Thanks for posting those!

I'm going to upload the ram files for all the games so far so they all have a 0 credit balance with the maximum lines and credit denomination set.

As soon as I get done resetting each one!

also, out of curiosity, i tried a couple of the mame rom dumps in the emulator, and the indian dreaming maxi millions worked, but nothing else, food for thought for later on for any missing games or sets

I tried some of those last night and none of them worked. I didn't try them all though.

If I manage to track down the rest I'll post them up.

EDIT: Not sure if those front-ends can run a shortcut, so you can create a batch file that runs the shortcut and point your Menu/FE to the batch file instead. Example batch file contents:

C:\Aristocrat\Mk6Emu\50Lions.lnk

Cheers,

Brad

Thanks Brad, it works!! :)

Did a tests in Maximus Arcade

Made a shortcut folder - renamed shortcuts (eg: 50 Lions)

Made a image folder - renamed screenshots (eg: 50 Lions)

and used the extension .Lnk

now i have them all there :) scroll , choose game and it will directly load that game.

press esc and it take you back to the games menu :)

1965871030_shortcutfplde.thumb.png.7249d0a32fc031fa759d457c0c2db194.png

max.png.d0f9a71b089e04cb13f617c70a36080b.png

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.68f679082fa160d638b809b0d86dc73f.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74129[/ATTACH]

this is a front end i made for maximus arcade, just scroll up and down for for screens of the games, pretty easy to setup, had to put the old ladies in their for good measure ;)

:lol Funniest thing i've seen all day. Classy!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74129[/ATTACH]

this is a front end i made for maximus arcade, just scroll up and down for for screens of the games, pretty easy to setup, had to put the old ladies in their for good measure ;)

that is a classic hahaha..

mine are not that fun

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.ac51e2721ea7a5fc13beff4351874a2f.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg.9aba33c75d303fc5b3bec9481d27363d.jpg

thanks for the upload whoever did this

have found a simple way to clear the credit too, if you do a collect, then open the F4 menu on the button panel, then click the jackpot switch, it will zero the credit counter

got some work to do on the ole mame cabinet i think

also, those torrents still work - i'm seeding them now and will for a while

thanks for the upload whoever did this

have found a simple way to clear the credit too, if you do a collect, then open the F4 menu on the button panel, then click the jackpot switch, it will zero the credit counter

got some work to do on the ole mame cabinet i think

also, those torrents still work - i'm seeding them now and will for a while

HA.... talk about simplifying my method posted above! My steps above still stand good if for some reason you need to invoke a memory reset on a machine, but if clearing credits is all you want to do then this is MUCH easier and faster!

Thanks for posting that!!

also once credits are cleared you have more options to look about in audit mode, and of course save settings to suit what you want

will be nice eventually to have them all sorted so i have different versions of the same game, i.e 2c 9 line, or 1c 25 line versions etc etc depending on what it will let you change of course

also once credits are cleared you have more options to look about in audit mode, and of course save settings to suit what you want

will be nice eventually to have them all sorted so i have different versions of the same game, i.e 2c 9 line, or 1c 25 line versions etc etc depending on what it will let you change of course

The game settings are stored in the epr file that gets created when you first exit the game after it's first run. If you want multiple versions of the same game with different settings, just copy the rom and rename it differently. The epr file gets created based on the name of the rom zip file, so you could have 50 lions 9, and 50 lions 25 or something like that and then you can have individual settings for each game.

Based on what you guys have been doing, I have managed to get Maximus Arcade working with the roms, it comes out great.

As you have to press ESC to exit the games, I was wondering does anyone know if there is a way to change the maximus arcade exit command of Ctl-Q to ESC?. This would simplify the number of buttons that require mapping.

Edited by thejudge