Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aristocrat MK6 Emulator

Thanks for the great write up, well worth the wait.

Your approach is pretty much exactly how I did mine, except I didn't have the last piece regarding checking the pixel colours, I just set the LED on when the button is pressed.

I 'll have to look at incorporating that change into mine. thanks

Has anyone had this issue and could help please..

When I run the emulator on my personal PC (high specs) the games spin super fast but when ran on the dedicated pokie PC (low specs) the games spin extremely slow..

Any ideas?? is it to do with the ram..??

Cheers

--EDIT--

I worked it out.. it was driver issues.

Edited by shayne_roden
  • Like 1

Has anyone had this issue and could help please..

When I run the emulator on my personal PC (high specs) the games spin super fast but when ran on the dedicated pokie PC (low specs) the games spin extremely slow..

Any ideas?? is it to do with the ram..??

Cheers

--EDIT--

I worked it out.. it was driver issues.

Glad we could help :lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There,

Is there any updates on "MORE CHILLI, LUCKY 88" and others?

I cant seem to get them working...

I'm just about ready to put everything in my pokie cabinet thanks to Shaunjay's post

*** https://shaunjay.com/2020/05/18/homemade-pokie-machine ***

All so any hi-res artwork that you guys have would help to..

I'll be more then happy to share me work once complete.

Cheers

• Like 3

Yeah nice mate,

I love that Lighting Link video..!!

I'm using Maximums Arcade

Thanks! Yeah, I got a lightning link marquee made up for the cabinet. Turned out awesome. Bit hesitant to post it on my site for obvious reasons tho...

Wow, very impressed with your theme, makes mine look primitive haha ;)

Hi There,

I'm just about ready to put everything in my pokie cabinet thanks to Shaunjay's post

Cheers

couldn't get more chilli working but with lucky 88 open the rom. play one line. it should spas out and say there are thousands of coins. press f4, tick Main-mec and Main-Opt then Audit.

now reset the ram by pressing Q and W key at the same time untick Main-mec and Main-Opt then Audit insert coins and play.

• 2 months later...
Hi There,

Cheers

That MA frontend looks great. Would love to get hold of that theme pack if you ever feel like sharing.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys, impressed by the work done on building cabinet using the aristocrat mk6 emulator, I am purchasing all the required electronics to set up mine. The mini pc to run the cabinet would HDD work or it needs to be SSD to operate smoothly. Any chance of the mk6 running on Raspberry pi? Regarding the mk6 emulator anyone has a map of the keyboard key so as to assign on the keyboard encoder. Lastly can anyone share the button insert file for the LED keys. Thanks in advance. Chris
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

love that cabinet, i have an issue though, my toolbar for the emulator - all of the buttons with play, lines etc doesnt appear when i load a game. only the game itself loads with no toolbar making it hard for me on keyboard to play any ideas on how to fix this? 

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, chiefff888 said:

love that cabinet, i have an issue though, my toolbar for the emulator - all of the buttons with play, lines etc doesnt appear when i load a game. only the game itself loads with no toolbar making it hard for me on keyboard to play any ideas on how to fix this? 

Are you running it in compatibility mode like the instructions say?

On 8/12/2021 at 8:17 PM, Brad said:

Are you running it in compatibility mode like the instructions say?

XP Service pack 2, have tried all other choicres. the toolbar works on multi window pokies such as the players choice ones, it disappeared randomly after launching and has not come back since...

4 hours ago, thejudge said:

Are you running it thru a front end and are you using a script to make it go full screen? 

ive just got the emulator application where it opens a window for the game and a separate window for the toolbar, the separate window doesnt show the buttons

16 hours ago, chiefff888 said:

ive just got the emulator application where it opens a window for the game and a separate window for the toolbar, the separate window doesnt show the buttons

Haven't heard of this issue before. Maybe video driver needs updating or the wrong resolution? I thought you meant that the control panel was not on the screen. 

G'day Folks, 

I'm having a few dramas with the Outback Jack ROM - I reset the credit back to 0 and now every time I coin up and spin, it triggers the card feature, and it does it on every spin... I've fiddled with every setting etc I can imagine... any clues or guidance as to what I've broken?

• 2 months later...
On 14/2/2015 at 18:01, thejudge said:

Acabo de ver esto y he empezado a descargar los que no tengo, ¿hay alguna posibilidad de que alguien los vea?

Alguien estaba sembrando, pero eso parece haberse detenido.

Gracias

- - - Actualizado - - -

Algunos miembros han pedido el script AutoHotKey (ahk) que escribí para maximizar la pantalla, etc., aquí está. Debe cambiarle el nombre eliminando el .txt del final, es decir, el archivo debe terminar con ahk. Y por eso tienes que descargar el programa autohotkey para ejecutarlo 🙂

Avísame si necesitas ayuda para ejecutarlo.

I can't find the AutoHotKey file, please post it. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have just finished installing mk6 on Maximus front end and it works great.

Just wondering if anyone can send me a link to the images art work you have for Maximus so I can finish it and start building my cabinet.

Cheers

Edit: 

I have worked it out that there is an option in the menu to take a screenshot of the game 

Edited by stuz141