Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

ACT Meet Sat July 5

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for that Zzap, try it now: https://www.facebook.com/groups/255913214605806/

I changed the privacy settings from private to closed, we will see how it goes. All posts are still private but people can search for the group and see who is in it.

Nice photos, Nat!! Great to see some from Rod's place, too.

Zed - I see VCP is now a registered club on australianpinballleague.com.au (http://www.australianpinballleague.com.au/#!vice-city-players/cze2). Is this a recent thing or did I just miss it before? Does this mean VCP is now a part of the IFPA?

Alex

I'm hoping that I may be able to run the next meet, or if not the one after that. I have to do a bit of rearranging so that we can actually play and stand around at the same time. Perhaps I have too much crap ;) I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,

Andy

That'd be pretty freikn awesome Andy! Can't wait to play TOMMY again...and JP...and... :023:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to hold the next one on Saturday 2nd August at my place from 3.00pm with the following:

• STTNG
  • Tommy
  • Jurassic Park
  • White Water
  • Johnny Mnemonic
  • The Getaway HSII
  • Twilight Zone

I just need a backup host location (Shane / Milo?) just in case my work commitments change. I should be able to firm the date by next week.

Cheers,

Andy

Edited by andtan
forgot a word - D'oh!

Thanks Shane,

I'm doing some 12 to 14 hour shifts - midnight till noon 'ish - for the next few days, possibly out to a week or so. I'm hoping that they will be finished by the 2nd, or that I have the day off.

Andy