Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Stand Up Comedians

I like finding new comedians that make me laugh. I'm a fan of people like Arj Barker and Eddie Ifft. I was recently introduced to Jim Jeffries, and I can't get enough of him. He's an Aussie who's moved to USA, started his own TV and is pretty popular. I'd never heard of him before and I'm not sure why....If you have a spare hour and a couple of beers, watch the vid below. I sent it home to my missus (when I was away working), and she emailed me back 10 minutes later saying she thinks he's a filthy pig. Not sure why, maybe it's because one of his opening lines is "All women are a bunch of c*nts". He does have some tasteless jokes for sure, and even one of my male cousins thought he was a c*ck. So he may offend you be warned!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5TlR0K7ASA

Anyone else know of some unique funny stand up comedians?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Carl Barron

iPhone 5S

Does it not get any better than our mate Carl???!!!! Got that chilled Aussie swagger by where He doesnt even need to open his Pie Hole to get a laugh. And for the record Jim Jeffries is a funny P&^*K full stop. Definitely worth the watch....