Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

!!!! Free primal rage arcade pcb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the cross post, but I need to get rid of a Primal Rage arcade PCB pronto. I am in darwin, and if you can arrange someone to collect it TODAY it's yours free (",)

I have never tested it, but bought it as tested, so hopefully it does work. If no one collects it today I may have to throw it as I am packing my stuff to send back to Brisbane. I got quoted for six tubs of stuff. AFTER I called them I remembered I had this PCB. The extra cost of the freight will be more than the value of the PCB and because it's a huge mofo it only fits diagonally in the tub, meaning it really restricts what else I can put in with it.

It's free, it has to go today so please no difficult questions about can I get it shipped, or what condition it is in. IT'S FREE! If you don't like it, or it doesn't work. Throw it away, because IT'S FREE!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Administrators
I think free would mean free! ,I think pick up only means pick up only!

Don't be foolish man! From this idiotic comment I can only assume that you have actually read the original post in its entirety. No good will come of such blatant stupidity!

Now go back, skim read the original post, and post a suitably foolish question so we can all get a laugh. God knows some of us need it! :p

Dave

Hmmmm, now when you say free...?

:D

I couldn't bring myself to throwing it, so I emulated the 'ship of fools' routine of old. You know, it would have been a sin to kill severely handicapped people, so what they used to do is send them all out on a boat. Of course out in the open water they would all perish, but that's ok because God did that, and it must have been part of his plan.

In this case, my sister is God, and the 'ship of fools' is the fact I just left it at her place :D