Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

twin turbo 427 commodore sports wagon

skitz

howdy all, just thought i'd post up a few pics of what i was working on today. car is a 2012 commodore sports wagon. the guy bought it brand new and removed the 6L engine straight away. dropped in a new 427 out of a corvette. something went wrong 5and the motor blew. ordered another 427 and had it built with a heap of goodies to suit the twin turbos we fitted. had to fit the turbos underneath the car as the heat previously melted a lot of plastic in the engine bay. could only tune it to 450kw as that is all what the trans could handle at the time. not long after, the trans went. trans rebuilt to handle 1000hp. so he brings the car back in and we fitted bigger turbos. :lol:lol. he uses this car as his every day driver to drop his kids to school and normal running around. he's a bit of a redneck this chap but he's a good laugh. he'll be back soon for the biggest tubo we have........ guarantee it!

2110462507_samsungphone164.thumb.jpg.382bc7d791f522fcc2aff1332e65c782.jpg

Edited by skitz

im trying to upload some pics of the engine and stuff but it wont upload. comes up with a red exclamation mark?? i took all the photos with my phone so i dont understand why some will upload and some wont? any help would be great...

i work at Auto Sport Engineering in Edwardstown

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/skitz40/library/?view=media#/user/skitz40/library/?sort=3&page=1&_suid=137164786214703947640645822777

as you can see, the turbos we put on are right next to the transmission underneath. what a headf#@k! lol....

Nice one, was wondering why you were talking about engines and uploaded a pic of the door/wheel.

Why would he do all of that to a station wagon?

lol.... it took me this long to figure out how to upload the pics! lol....

who knows, but i heard him talking to the boss about his supercharged vette and this thing spanks it. hanging for him to take me for a spin though

as the saying goes...... each to their own i guess. he probably thinks we're all nuts for spending thousands on pinnies and arcade stuff. lol....

And most importantly, if it wasnt for people like him....... i'd be out of a job.

as the saying goes...... each to their own i guess. he probably thinks we're all nuts for spending thousands on pinnies and arcade stuff. lol....

And most importantly, if it wasnt for people like him....... i'd be out or a job.

Maybe so but $200K buys one hell of an arcade room with change to buy a 10 sec car

hahah......, C'mon guys give him a break. he is a multimillionaire. this is his toy. he has a collection of other vehicles as well. i know one other car is a ZR1 corvette and im sure there are other supercars in his collection somewhere. he can obviously have any car he wants but wanted something totally unique, something he can drive everyday, park anywhere he wants, no one wants to steal it, doesnt have to worry about shopping car park dents, can fit the whole family, and pretty much spank everything that is on the road when ever he wants (including most bikes). this is a hobby for him, as games are ours.

He could be a tight @ss millionaire and we'd all hate him for being a tight @ss. Good on him I say. He's doing what any of us would actually love to do - not have to worry about money.

Hmm .. wonder how much he gives to Charity if he can throw that much money at a 'toy'

Australia has the biggest charity if all time.......... its called the dole. anyway, i posted this up because its something different and people who are into cars may like it. if you are going to keep whinging and bitching because he has money, then go do it in the bitching section. this is a car thread. i dredd getting old.........., nothing better to do than read shit and complain.:lol:lol

not bad for a dunnydore.

its a shame with the VE commonwhores you have to mount the turbos underneath with the oil pumps etc etc, makes it a massive head fark to work on.

I didn't mind working as a mechanic in a performance joint but when you had to do some work on these cars with all their goodies bolted onto them, it just made it that bit more of a PITA.

Good on him for what he has done.