Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

RAIL-WAYS Current Product List

RAIL-WAYS product list 25/01/23

Below is a list of some of the items that we have re-invented, aka these are 'repros' and not New Old Stock.The naming is only a reference point.

WPC Rails;

These are slightly wider (3mm) to cover side decals that may be damaged during removal or original bright art possibly showing.

* Standard grained - $50pr.

* Satin black powdercoat - No longer available

* Mild steel (so you can have them powdercoated yourself) - $45pr.

* BA finish (brightly annealed) very shiny but not quite mirror or chrome - $55pr.

WPC Hinges;

* Grained stainless to match the standard rails - No longer available.

* Satin black - No longer available

* Zinc steel (raw) , so you can powder coat to your choice - $40pr.

BALLY Solid State Rails;

* Standard grained with nail holes(The nail holes are offset approx. 3mm to allow driving into fresh wood -(predrill wood 1st) Have a few sets left @ $65 pr.

* Standard grained -No Nails. Gives a smooth undimpled finish - No longer available.

* BA finish (brightly annealed) in No Nails. I used these on my Harlem makeover. Very shiny - $60pr.

* Inner "mirrors" done in BA to match the BA rails. Used these on my Harlem as well - $50pr.

* BA set, rails and "mirrors" $100 for the 4 pcs.

* Bally Medusa with extra flipper hole on the RHS and done in shiny BA finish with No- Nail holes - $55 pr.

BALLY EM Rails;

* Standard grained finish with nail holes - $45pr.

* Standard grained finish with NO nail holes - $45pr.

BALLY Solid State coin door blanks;

* Brushed stainless and fit where coin slots used to be - $7ea.

BALLY Solid State headbox transformer shields;

* In raw Zinc steel finish ready for powdercoating/chroming - $30  - No longer available

* In powdercoated satin black - $40

* In Very Shiny BA finish stainless - $50

GOTTLIEB Rails;

* Gottlieb System 3 Rails in BA (very shiny) no-nails finish - $60 pr. Also early Sys. 3 like Car Hop (slightly shorter) - $50 pr. (Only a couple left)

* Gottlieb EM Rails - mid 60's -shorter version. Standard #4 grained finish. You will need to supply game name/measurements to make sure we have the right ones to suit - $35pr.

* Gottlieb EM rails for widebody like Genie (1254mm). Standard #4 grained finish with nail-holes - No longer available.

* Gottlieb EM Rails - mid 70's. (1317mm) Standard grained #4 finish with nail holes - $65pr.

* Gottlieb EM rails - mid-lenght. (1287mm). Standard #4 grained finish - $50pr. One set left.

STERN Solid State Rails;   Some Sterns may not be available anymore. Only what I have on hand.

* 1290mm long done in Shiny BA = $55. #4 slightly grained with or without Nail-holes =$50

* 1300mm long - options as above.

* 1360mm long - options as above.

GOTTLIEB Back cover's;

* Gottlieb Wedgehead single player back cover. Galvanised steel, cross-breaked to stop warbling,lock barrel hole inserted at top - $60

* Gottlieb 2 player EM back cover -70's. Galvanised steel , cross-breaked,lock hole at top. 625mm H x 703mmW - $60

* Gottlieb 4 player EM back cover - 70's. Galvanised steel, cross-braked, lockhole at top. 675mmH x 700mmW - $60

WILLIAMS Back cover's;

* Williams single player EM back cover '68 - '77. Galvanised steel, no cross breaking (flat) with lock hole at top. 640mmH x 552mmW - $60

* Wiliams 4 player e.g. Rancho, Galvanised steel, no cross breaking (flat) with lock hole at top. 646mmH x 705mmW - $60

WILLIAMS Solid State rails;

* System 11B done in standard grained stainless - $50pr

* System 11C done in standard grained stainless - $55pr

* System 6 done in standard grained stainless and shiny BA finish (no-nails) - $60pr.

* Black Knight 2000 done in shiny BA finish in no-nails version with extra magna save flipper hole - $55pr.

* Banzai Run in either BA shiny finish = $60 or #4 slightly grained = $55. Both are done in No-Nail versions.

WILLIAMS Solid State coin door blanks;

* These fit in as infill plates after coin slots are removed and are done in slightly grained #4 finish - $7 each.

ATARI Rails;

* To fit Superman (may fit other Ataris) done in #4 slightly grained finish in NO-nails version - $60pr

ZACCARIA Rails;

* To fit Devil Riders (may fit other Zacc's) done in shiny BA finish with NO-nails version - $60pr.

DATA-EAST Rails;

* Satin black with wider finger protector to cover existing wear - No longer available

* Satin black custom Jurrasic Park with T-rex laser cut into flipper wear area near button -  No longer available

* Satin black custom Hook with laser cut art into flipper button wear area near button -  No longer available

* Mild steel version of the 1st option in case you want to have them powdercoated your self to match lockdown bar - $45pr.

* Very shiny BA (almost mirror) finish with extra finger wear area - $55pr. Only one set left.

SEGA Rails;

* Satin black with extra finger wear area to suit e.g Frankenstein.

CHROME PLATED LEGBOLTS

* These are brand new legbolts which have been chrome dipped to give some bling to the legs. I usually only put them on the front but some have done all - $7each.

MIRROR BLADES

* Done in .7mm thick Brightly Annealed BA finish. Very reflective and more durable and difficult to tell from #8 finish at a lot cheaper price. $65 pr. and you supply your own fixments. To suit;

WPC , Bally SS and EM , Late Stern.

CAB LEG PROTECTORS

* These are made from 1.5mm thick Stainless Steel with 4 countersunk screw holes per protector. The set comes with a 16 pack of stainless screws - $50 a set. Only a handful of some left. No Bally SS or WPC

Please note we make these bespoke to suit a particular manufacturer and game era and in most cases front and rear are the appropriate length finishing about 5mm short of the cab base. For example WPC will not fit DE, DE will not fit Bally SS, Stern will not fit WPC and so on. If in doubt send me a measurement from the base of the cab to the centre of the bottom legbolt hole. So far we have done sets for;

Bally EM e.g Captain Fantastic

Bally solid State e.g. Fathom, Flash Gordon No longer available

WPC e.g Fishtales, Roadshow. No longer available

Stern e.g POTC.

Sega e.g Frankenstein.

Data East e.g. Hook

Gottlieb EM e.g. Abra Ca Dabra

BIBS AND BOBS

* Return lane guides done in shiny BA for Flash Gordon, Firepower May suit other games?? $20 pr.

* Getaway HSII rear diverter ramp flap. - $7

* Repair base bracket for Flintstones concrete mixer plastic spinning disc. - $7

* Bally solid state coin door reject button plunger -  No longer available

*We mainly do these pieces as a hobby.

*All rails that don't use nails you need to supply your own Doublesided tape. We have done this because it keeps down costs to you and also we can't be held responsible if they won't stick due to polish residue etc.

*We do discount for multiple orders.

*We predominantly use Interparcel for freight and will give a choice of carriers for you to choose and of course you are welcome to drop in for a game or chat when picking them up.

Thanks for reading, Jeff & Mark.

Edited by Railways
adjusting pricing/availability
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Gottlieb System 3 Side Rails

I'm hoping to get new side rails for a Tee'd off. Can you provide a price and shipping cost to Waterloo, Ontario, Canada (Not sure if your listed prices are in USD or AUD)?

Thanks!

I'm hoping to get new side rails for a Tee'd off. Can you provide a price and shipping cost to Waterloo, Ontario, Canada (Not sure if your listed prices are in USD or AUD)?

Thanks!

Welcome to AA.

Jeff's rails are very nice gear. @JPD

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi Jeff, you have a lot of great parts at awesome prices. Wish I could buy some. Can you explain why you won't ship to Canada. Same post office.
Thankyou, we do try and keep the costs down. I'm not sure why now you've decided to do a public post Steve considering our previous contact has been via PM. I can answer your queries here now if you like but basically;

We make these items as a hobby for our hobby - it's not a business and we'll never be able to retire on the prices we charge.

We have only ever shipped overseas once and that was to a pinball retailer who had businesses in both Brisbane and LA so I did a one off as he was a good customer.

I did ask you why don't you consider buying the same parts from Pinball-life or Marco who are considerably closer but you haven't answered that one.

I'm not making any accusations on inference at all but in the last 3 years I've had 4 or 5 enquiries from 1st time posters ironically also in Ontario so if we ever decide to send our gear via freight (when the freight is dearer than the goods) I'd like to know who I'm dealing with, again no offence meant.

Not exactly sure what you mean by same post office??:unsure.

I hope that clarifies your question.

Hi Jeff. Reading your post it certainly sounds like you have a business...Product line with prices, referring to others as customers.

I asked you for a quote for 4 set of side rails...you gave me one with the shipping cost to my home and then 2 days later to told me "you would not ship to Canada at this time". No explanation was given. So I asked.

As to why I would buy from you instead of a closer suppler is very simple. Your rails are that cheap that even with the shipping it is still less! I can buy rails in Ontario at Palladium (1 hour drive from my house)for $120.00 CAN , from Pinball Life in the US will cost me around $95-100 CAN and yours will $60-70 CAN. Maybe that's why others from Ontario have asked. I don't know! I've only been in this hobby for around 3 years.

Same post office means it no extra work or effort on your part. You drop it of at the same place no matter where it's going to.

Regards.

• Administrators
Hi Jeff. Reading your post it certainly sounds like you have a business...Product line with prices, referring to others as customers.

I asked you for a quote for 4 set of side rails...you gave me one with the shipping cost to my home and then 2 days later to told me "you would not ship to Canada at this time". No explanation was given. So I asked.

As to why I would buy from you instead of a closer suppler is very simple. Your rails are that cheap that even with the shipping it is still less! I can buy rails in Ontario at Palladium (1 hour drive from my house)for $120.00 CAN , from Pinball Life in the US will cost me around $95-100 CAN and yours will $60-70 CAN. Maybe that's why others from Ontario have asked. I don't know! I've only been in this hobby for around 3 years.

Same post office means it no extra work or effort on your part. You drop it of at the same place no matter where it's going to.

Regards.

He doesn't want too its that simple.

• 10 months later...
Hi Jeff .I am about to start a restore on a Gottlieb spin out 1975 .Just wondering do you parts and price lists ?

Thanks

Wayne

Hi Wayne. As far as products for that game go we have made siderails and a back cover. I had a High Hand a few years ago which needed them so we had to make them.

Our product list is in post #1 of this thread and since May we've only made a few extra bits (none for Gott. em's sorry) but thanks as I should add them in.