Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 16 Game 6: Grobda [FINISHED]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Pretty disappointing for a world record holder, or are you sand bagging?

Come on Brad, fess up

LOL No mate I just only really have time for a few games a week so the practice isn't there. You only need to look at the highscore table in my screenshots to see how often I play them.

Brad

Not a good idea (in my opinion anyway) as it would lead to a tie for 1st between all players who figured out how to beat battling 99.

And no I couldn't beat it. Died instantly followed by 2 more very quick deaths. Total game time of around 20 seconds

Not a good idea (in my opinion anyway) as it would lead to a tie for 1st between all players who figured out how to beat battling 99.

And no I couldn't beat it. Died instantly followed by 2 more very quick deaths. Total game time of around 20 seconds

True, I had a go on battling 99 and same thing happened.

I found the easter egg and battling 99 is friggin ridiculous. I would suggest the level select be banned from use though for score submission. I started a game on battling 5 and it immediately gave me over 20 k for completing the level. I guess it presumes you've completed all the previous levels perfectly? Doesn't really seem in the spirit of proper competition.

I found the easter egg and battling 99 is friggin ridiculous. I would suggest the level select be banned from use though for score submission. I started a game on battling 5 and it immediately gave me over 20 k for completing the level. I guess it presumes you've completed all the previous levels perfectly? Doesn't really seem in the spirit of proper competition.

Another downside of not having Twin Galaxies in operation, I would presume that they didn't allow level select. I don't know a lot of the games, so it's impossible for me to make a ruling at the start if I don't know it exists.

Pretty much, if it's an Easter egg then it really goes without saying that it's not allowed.

Leaderboard Updated. This game ends at 7pm Qld time as usual, I may not be around to close it off but I will update the scores, points etc. tomorrow if I don't get to them tonight. I will try to post a quick "game end" at 7pm - another mod can post the official "game over" at 7pm if I don't do it.

The Final game will be posted in a few mins as I won't be around at 7pm to post it - gives you all an extra hour on this final game :lol

farrrk, I still haven't played a single game of grobda :( not on my xxxx-1 upright and I've scavenged the LCD out of the cocktail machine for a vpin project :)

ED's looking good to smash this one out unless Brad's gonna gazump him....