IGNORED

A new gamesroom is being birthed.

Considering I put on free homebrew for the entire night, everyone there is a freeloader 😄

Sorry Dag, can't invite everyone, as I have limited space. It's a mix of my work friends, normal friends and arcade/pinball friends. Next one will be in early January, I'll throw you an invite if you want to come along, but I only have 5 pins, so it's not a pinball focused evening.

14 minutes ago, namastepat said:

Considering I put on free homebrew for the entire night, everyone there is a freeloader 😄

Sorry Dag, can't invite everyone, as I have limited space. It's a mix of my work friends, normal friends and arcade/pinball friends. Next one will be in early January, I'll throw you an invite if you want to come along, but I only have 5 pins, so it's not a pinball focused evening.

Hey Buddy, happy to have a flick on any pin. Doesn't have to be lots. 1 is enough. too many is never enough. Not having a go. Just saying the usual freeloaders from houseball is a bigger group generally. I'm actually not playing as much as I used to at houseball or any event. More into talking shite these days. And remembering guys like YEE and TOADS...Bless them...

• Like 1