Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Twilight Zone clock boards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me know when they arrive Rob.

T2, JD, STTNG, TZ

I shipped the boards on 13. April 2014.

Thisis the message I get from german post office when I track today:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: bold]"Shipment number:[/TD]

[TD=class: bold] RA505846365DE[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

The item was handed over to the International Logistics Center Frankfurt on Apr 10, 2014 to be forwarded to Australia. Unfortunately the country of destination Australia offers tracking and tracing up to the recipient not yet."

So the boards shoul already been in Australia.

Best regards

Ingo (writing form holidays in Poland)

• 2 weeks later...
The boards arrived today. There are 3 left at the moment. I am currently away for the next two weeks but if anyone needs one before then I can get my parents who are looking after our place to send if required.

Hi there. I have had the boards in the TZ for a year now I suppose. I got the colour changing variety, and have lost 2 LED's so far and had to replace them with the white ones supplied as spares (which was good of them). Anywhere locally I can source these so I don't have to get them sent over from Germany?

When you say lost do you mean misplaced or they stopped working?

Im not sure that I have any rainbows spare but will have a look when I get home next week

Hi there. I have had the boards in the TZ for a year now I suppose. I got the colour changing variety, and have lost 2 LED's so far and had to replace them with the white ones supplied as spares (which was good of them). Anywhere locally I can source these so I don't have to get them sent over from Germany?

No problem for me. to send you 2 new rainbows for free (suppose, you had the older version with rainbows on the little pcb, correct? - please confirm that). Simply send me your shipping-adress via PM and they will go out at once - a little service from the producer of the boards:)

You cannot find another source for these rainbows, the are manufactured for me.

- Ingo

I'm interested in one for my machine.

I've only got one left that i was keeping for my machine (but it may be a while off restoration) - if you are desperate you can take it, but if there were a few others that wanted any i can do another bulk order

Sounds like you need to keep a couple in stock Rob.......http://www.aussiearcade.com/images/smilies/standard/unsure.gif

I've only got one left that i was keeping for my machine (but it may be a while off restoration) - if you are desperate you can take it, but if there were a few others that wanted any i can do another bulk order

I'm in no rush Rob, when you next order comes through is fine with me. Please let me know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just a bump as i may consider doing another order of these boards, can't be 100% sure on price as it depends on paypal exchange rate, but suspect it will be around $150, with no more than $10 difference either way, this price will include postage. Alternatively, Ingo sells them direct for $148 USD plus postage. This also includes the rainbow LEDs.

Let me know if anyone is interested

• 7 months later...

I have many new pcbs here again.

I wanna make a special offer for my Australian friends from aussiearcade.

The next 10 orders I will sell the board for only 100,00 USD (regular 130,00 USD) including sets of warm-white and rainbow-LEDs (regular 14,00 USD). So you can spare 44,00 USD to the regular price. Shipping to outside Europe is 8,00 USD instead of 17,00 USD.

If you are interested, simply send me a PM.

http://www.german-pinball-modular.de/final-tz-clock-pcb-english.html