IGNORED

Baz. Please check your inbox

Manta

I unblocked him a while ago because he had something offer that I could learn from on the arcade side. Then he starts posting random information which is not relevant for this forum, so I posted random crap if one can do it we can all do it and then this forum continues to step away from its intent of help other in this hobby. This is not a forum for supporting every one in this hobby, it is not a soap box.

I did not say Baz was uninformed it was a generalisation about the threads

Much like this thread is not relevant to the forum and should be done away with to avoid adding fuel to fire I will not comment further.

Then he starts posting random information which is not relevant for this forum, so I posted random crap if one can do it we can all do it.

It's not random info, it is info that many are interested in. Your post was nothing but to stir the pot, and cause trouble on this forum. Baz is not starting trouble, you are, and trying to get him banned from the stirring that you are doing. It is not needed here.

Much like this thread is not relevant to the forum and should be done away with to avoid adding fuel to fire I will not comment further.

Don't like it? Don't read it. Some like it and some will read it. Things I don't want to know about on this forum, I don't read. And would never comment.

Just an observation since i don't Baz, but isn't the general chat section for purposes of general chat. Hence posting topics about conspiracy theories or whatever would fall into this category. Having said that, no one has to read what he has written or even comment on it, so i don't see what the issue here is?

I agree with visy, there are far worse threads allowed to go on with some members posting racist views, anti-immigration, anti greens, and often it does look like redneck arcade, not Aussie arcade. Baz posts interesting reading,certainly informed and educated, and he isn't attacking minority groups, or people's beliefs, he's presenting an alternative view, what's so bad about that ? When do you start banning people for posting intolerant rants about immigration, muslims, arabs, detention centers, and the like? I have read that kind of crap many times on Aa, but it is allowed to exist and flourish, yet someone like Baz is banned for attempting to make people think outside the box, I for one don't understand it.

• Administrators
I agree with visy, there are far worse threads allowed to go on with some members posting racist views, anti-immigration, anti greens, and often it does look like redneck arcade, not Aussie arcade. Baz posts interesting reading,certainly informed and educated, and he isn't attacking minority groups, or people's beliefs, he's presenting an alternative view, what's so bad about that ? When do you start banning people for posting intolerant rants about immigration, muslims, arabs, detention centers, and the like? I have read that kind of crap many times on Aa, but it is allowed to exist and flourish, yet someone like Baz is banned for attempting to make people think outside the box, I for one don't understand it.

How about some examples and links and who said Baz was being banned? Theres also a culture of people picking the eyes out of somebodies post and never read the whole thing. Oh and then theres the "new thread popping up" after another ones closed questioning the mod syndrome,

Fact is AA has been under moderated for many years and a lot of crap tolerated where on other sites they'd be shut down in a instant. The second any mod here steps in a bunch of sooks start kicking up a fuss.

More reasons not to have a general section and stick to what this site was created for, people see threads like this and its no wonder they don't come back.

i know i do engage alot on political issues , but one can indeed argue it is not fit for a arcade forum , but on the other hand people do open threads based on such political issues like carbon tax , solar power schemes issues by the state government , elections , tax time , insurance issues with car accidents ,electricity meters and so on , we all do it....

this is just my way of talking about the same related issues , its all related except i go alot deeper then the average person in the population.

in no way to i mean to offend or put anyone out of line , the information is simply a matter of debate and opinion.

it is in my opinion that such information that is indeed out there is there with questionable thought and to be questioned itself.

i am in no position to argue anyones beliefs nor state what anyone should and should not believe in :)

all i can say is peace , im so looking forward to spring and the warmer months of the year and getting my pong home from andys and spending quality time with my arcade games.