Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Baz. Please check your inbox

This sounds like a conspiracy to me. 'The Man' is trying to stop Baz from his right to send PMs.... :p

All i can say is baz is a top bloke regardless of his beliefs in these theorys,Everyone would do well not to post about or argue about his theory if you dont believe in them and just to ignore the thread altogether,it is already getting to the point again where baz is probably going to get banned again and i for one really dont want to see that happen,after all we dont know what circumstances are involved in baz life at the moment for him to start posting of these things again and a little support from everybody on the forum rather than ridicule could make all the difference in his situation.

that's a fair comment mate. But Baz really does attempt to shove his theories down our throats. Unfortunately some people do have read that stuff, to make sure that things dont get out of hand. Generaly speaking, Baz hasnt copped alot of crap from other members, I am surprised that most show some restraint, and others do try to help Baz see past his view of our world. I imagine that it must be very hard to carry such burdensome views upon your shoulders, it must take away from other parts of his life. A time-out for Baz wouldnt be a bad thing (in my personal opinion), for when he gets into these distracting/distructive cycles.

• Administrators

No one here (well myself at least) is saying Baz is not a top bloke. But he has been told repeatedly that these forums are NOT a platform for his beliefs. He was given a holiday after more than enough warnings last time. He was allowed back on the proviso that he not repeat this pattern. He has held out for a long time and I have to admit longer than I expected. However he has again posted a rant going against his promise and your saying he should be allowed to keep posting it and we should either support it or stay silent?

I think not.

I don't want to ban him as he is a valuable member when he remembers the above but if he persists I WILL ban him without remorse.

Brad

He has held out for a long time and I have to admit longer than I expected. However he has again posted a rant going against his promise and your saying he should be allowed to keep posting it and we should either support it or stay silent?

I think not.

I don't want to ban him as he is a valuable member when he remembers the above but if he persists I WILL ban him without remorse.

Brad

I want to be on record as disagreeing with your heavy handed moderating of Baz's posts

I can't help but think that there are people on the forum content on poking baz with a big stick to encourage him and work him up. Never met the guy in person but he seems very genuine and passionate.

I've seen much worse on this forum, racism foul language and political incorrectness that is borderline offensive. Yet we all get worked up over a conspiracy theory. Go figure.

I have no problem with Baz. I was just having a bit of fun! I enjoy his posts and have a laugh at all the replies! I bought some PCBs off him awhile ago and I was very happy with the deal, the games were cheap and he personally repaired them and even did a youtube clip showing them running. Although the bubble wrap smelt like an ashtray and I had to throw it out rather then re-use it like I usually do! :laugh:

• Administrators
I want to be on record as disagreeing with your heavy handed moderating of Baz's posts

Opinion recorded. Note I haven't moderated anything of Baz's posts. Regardless my statement remains.

Brad

i actually think its a good laugh and im curious baz do you have a relie in cardiff in lower WA

the nicknamed "cardiff guerilla" or as i always thought of him one of the "lone gunman australian division" reminds me alot like baz.

Much of what Baz says is true, regardless of others opinions. The rest of his is probably true too, but not to my knowledge, yet.

There is much opinions from others about other subjects which is against my beliefs, but it is not my place to comment as it is the beliefs of others.

eg. If someone is posting a pin in the for sale section for $2,000, is it okay to comment that the pin is overpriced? no, you keep your opinions to yourself.

It's no difference for any other thread on here. I do not post conspiracy threads due to the narrow minded people on here, even though there are many that WANT to know. Unfortunately minority control majority in this world.

• Administrators

And here I though this was a Arcade and Pinball forum :unsure

Mike I think your "heavy handed" comment is unjustified and just sound like Mod bashing to me. As previously stated Baz was warned several times before he was banned for these sorts of threads because they just got out of control, the ONLY condition for his return is he cease those types of threads. Baz was doing great guns for a few months but slowly slipped back into his old ways. I fully agree that others are responsible to egging him on so the blame doesn't lie solely with him.

Personally I like Baz, I enjoy his ramblings to a degree but most importantly I think he has a lot to offer AA. Having said that I'm tired of the general chat section being used for people bringing their baggage on the site which makes me wonder if we really need a general chat area at all.

Baz relating his theories to the world is like door knocking salesmen or religious people coming to my house. If not interested don't answer (don't read forum) or say no thanks and shut the door.

General chat is just for general topics and this meets that criteria IMO.

And here I though this was a Arcade and Pinball forum :unsure

Mike I think your "heavy handed" comment is unjustified and just sound like Mod bashing to me. As previously stated Baz was warned several times before he was banned for these sorts of threads because they just got out of control, the ONLY condition for his return is he cease those types of threads. Baz was doing great guns for a few months but slowly slipped back into his old ways. I fully agree that others are responsible to egging him on so the blame doesn't lie solely with him.

Personally I like Baz, I enjoy his ramblings to a degree but most importantly I think he has a lot to offer AA. Having said that I'm tired of the general chat section being used for people bringing their baggage on the site which makes me wonder if we really need a general chat area at all.

I for one was not egging him on, but I have had enough his crap cluttering up an arcade and pinball forum. It degrades the purpose of this forum and it reputation.

If he stuck to arcade he does and will have a lot to offer, the other crap is like the Jehovah's knocking at your door trying to shove there beliefs down your throat.

Fortunately we have really laid back moderation for the general chat section, AA members can discuss issues far removed from arcade, and given a pretty long rope to play with. You prob wouldnt find many other forums that would allow such content to be posted. But Baz does abuse this freedom, time and time again. He agreed that his membership was conditional, in that he didnt post this stuff anymore. Baz broke that agreement, and here we are. Baz, your online.....got anything to say?

I for one was not egging him on, but I have had enough his crap cluttering up an arcade and pinball forum. It degrades the purpose of this forum and it reputation.

So does every political thread. I take it you didn't read the carbon tax or bob brown retiring thread. Some of it was absolute gutter talk and made AA look like it had a member base full of red necks.

It's times like this I feel for the mods and admins. Anyway, we'll see what happens.

So does every political thread. I take it you didn't read the carbon tax or bob brown retiring thread. Some of it was absolute gutter talk and made AA look like it had a member base full of red necks.

I stopped reading the Bob Brown and carbon tax threads early as they seem to be generally posted by uninformed people. My working world is impacted very heavily by the actions of the greens and carbon tax.

Most political threads I ignore but like most things eventually we all get to the point we have had enough. This is an arcade and pinball forum where people chat about a common interest and help each other out, there are other forums in the world for these other topics.

I stopped reading the Bob Brown and carbon tax threads early as they seem to be generally posted by uninformed people. My working world is impacted very heavily by the actions of the greens and carbon tax.

By this you are saying Baz is uninformed. He is the most informed person here on conspiracies. And no, they are not conspiracy theories.

Most political threads I ignore but like most things eventually we all get to the point we have had enough. This is an arcade and pinball forum where people chat about a common interest and help each other out, there are other forums in the world for these other topics.

I don't understand why you were filling up the other thread with the likes of the lochness monster?

I don't understand why you were filling up the other thread with the likes of the lochness monster?

My point as well. VT claims they have blocked Baz but saw fit to cut-N-paste crap in his thread?? To what end I ask?