Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aussie Arcade T-Shirts 2012 - POSTED

Aussie Arcade T-Shirts 2012 - POSTED  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Aussie Arcade T-Shirts 2012 - POSTED

• Embroidered- Same as Original
    • Printed - Front/Back Design

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess im the only one here sitting on the correct weight for my height....:lol

1 x small please

also if you are going to do a different colour - make it Red or white - Blue/Orange/Yellow tees really are not for everyone....

black is the best obviously as its generic to everyone and at least matches most things.

I will take 2 shirts both XL please ..... (Hope your getting a good deal on these as I can also print them up for you at cost) .... :D:D:D:D

Hey Daics

I will pm you mate. FYI Its embroided on the front printed on the back.

cheers

also if you are going to do a different colour - make it Red or white - Blue/Orange/Yellow tees really are not for everyone....

black is the best obviously as its generic to everyone and at least matches most things.

OK Guys, re the colour question. Look at the artwork and consider the colours in the design and how they may look on a different colour shirt.

Also if you are going to do a different colour - make it Red or white - Blue/Orange/Yellow tees really are not for everyone....

OK Guys, re the colour question. Look at the artwork and consider the colours in the design and how they may look on a different colour shirt.

First of all Boskie is a legend of the pinball machine "show who's the boss" style.

White isn't a colour, and it gets dirty real quick.

Red is OK, and I don't mind blue, orange or green in light to medium colour darkness.

If Boskie is saying in his post he will take red then I am happy with that too, you have 2 orders for red Mr LOTR4U!

BTW my size again is XL.

I will take 2 please, both XL

Please note an issue on this type of shirt from a few years ago: The embroidered sewing ripped on both of my shirts. So I have holes in the shirt fabric, near the logo. Not sure what can be done, but should be considered and perhaps brought up to the supplier.

Am I the only one?

Anyway, I would like 2 as I said (XL)

What's with all these big bastards on AA!!!!!

XL, XXL, XXXL.......geez

A medium for me please.

Also what's the cost??

To keep little bastards like you in order :laugh::lol:p