Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

mirror panels. new price. $60

howdy all. to keep competitive with other people i had to go and see a few people today and came up with a new price on mirror panels for bally/williams and stern. pm me if you are interested.

mirror panels $60.00 ea plus freight (Approx $35 aus wide) can send 5 sets for the same freight.

cheers

Anthony

Edited by skitz

combined postage is fine with me. no probs.

Data East will be ready in a week or 2 dude. the ones i had were damaged so the guys are going to replace them for me.

Hi Pete i can go 2 sets if any room left in box.

May be interested in a set or 3 - anyone in Brisbane interested in combined postage (assuming skitz will do that)?

May be interested in a set or 3 - anyone in Brisbane interested in combined postage (assuming skitz will do that)?

I will go a set of Stern mirrors, can pick them up off you or one of the boys, or you could bring them down :cool:

• 9 months later...

sorry guys, been heaps busy with new job and shit. anyway, inbox is all clear. yes can post anywhere in Australia for around $35. can send up to 6 sets for the one freight cost.

cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you still doing custom made sets?

howdy fella, yes mate i will do what ever people want. i just need a drawing (like your last one, which was perfect by the way) and i'll do the rest. cheers.