IGNORED

Suzuki gsxf250f 250 across service manual

lien_Zed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

might as well keep all my ramblings about my bike in one thread i guess.

last week i spent some dollars, $140 of them infact and bought myself a pair of race stands so it makes my life easier to maintain motorcycles.been promising myself a pair for years.theres a few different ones on ebay you can buy all around the same price, thse are the ones i bought

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/250914192870?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

they arrived today , and they are pretty bloody good for the price too.alomst $31 was for fright, it was sent via aussie post and arrived today.

im impressed for the the price.made from aluminum by the looks of it and wall thickness of the tube about 1.5-2 thick.dunno how much weight it would take but looks like it will take a sports bike no worries.i wouldnt think about a goldwing or a k1200LT or the likes on them, but for the price, if your in the market, you would find it very hard to go past these.

gave them a quick shot on my suzi GSX250F this evening and no dramas what so ever. piece of cake, best $140 on tools i have spent for some time.:cool:

i have been hunting to see if i can find a carby rebuild kit for the carby on my ride. it uses the stock Mikuni BSW27 carby. i went googling and i found the australian agent for them

http://www.mikunioz.com/index.html

they are based right here in townsville on ingham road, next to to westend hotel behind the show grounds. T&D hatrick shop i have been into a number of times cos they sell parts for water coolers and i have never seen a sign or aything saying there were the Mikuni dealers.

interesting.

thought i would share

Hi @lien,

Do you know of a good upholsterer in Townsville? My CBR600F seat has a split which is just covered by tape to preserve the foam a little. It's a nice soft vinyl too, so unsure why it split, sure the bike is 12 years old now, but still .... hehe.

-Troy.

the vinyl split on your seat as it has been affected by years of UV light and bums sitting on it,very common, my suzuki seat is just as bad,and the foam is shagged in the seat too:cool:

there was one on pilkington street, near SKF bearings but on the opposite side of the road dunno if there still or not, and apparently one on Tavern street in kirwan , off thuringowa drive, down near the stop lights at charles/thuringowa drive, behind the BP servo

• 1 month later...