IGNORED

What retro stuff did you add to your stash this week?

Picked these up from a Gumtree score.

Gamecube, with Gameboy Adaptor, a few memcards and 6 games for $50, She forgot the extra controller and video cable so is mailing them.

Unfortunately she was suffering from sports game syndrome.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/knight76/Console/DSC09987a.jpg

Playstation with joypads, cables etc + 5 games. Ridge Racer oh yeah! $10

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/knight76/Console/DSC09991a.jpg

Some GameBoy games. Mostly Pokemon and Super Mario Advance for $15

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/knight76/Console/DSC09988a.jpg

Good scores there, dont see the gameboy player much. Seems Im always doing this but if that Tekken is spare and you dont want it let me know please.

Sorry, I didn't have Tekken before this one. The Gameboy Player you can get on ebay fairly frequently but it goes for about 30 bucks generally. Great little add-on.

Not a problem, lent my copy to a friend years ago and just one of many to pickup cheap one day should the opportunity present itself. You might have a few us games there on the psx or at least ex-rentals with us printed covers.

Yes they are US NTSC games which is strange as the PS isn't chipped and doesn't play them.

Wasn't there some swap trick with the playstation? Load up a Pal disc, then swap the NTSC disc in at the playstation logo?

The King Kong is complete with manual and insert. Love the artwork.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

It's Power Strike II that is the rare one, Power Strike One is not hard to find.

True, ps2 is harder to find and go's for a bit on ebay.

could be bali copies

they still them over there for ps1-wii

They have the names of the games printed in silver on the underside of the centre rings. I doubt Bale copies would go to that length. :unsure

Its an awesome machine. Real nice design and size (compact). You wouldn't think it but its quite heavy!

So after some quick reading, that was a unit that was design to go into Car's? Hence the GPS etc..?

On another note.. I may have an opportunity to get my hands on a treasure trove next week. A guy I bought a CIB N64 off before Christmas told me at the time be had a heap of "other" Nintendo stuff in boxes in his garage. I got an email last night saying that I am welcome to come and look through it now, he said there is SNES, (maybe NES), Game & Watch and C64 stuff in there so could be a potential gold mine! He is the sort of guy who keeps all his boxes etc... as well which is good.

Just a bit worried though, not sure how much cash I should take with me...?!? :confused: