Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What retro stuff did you add to your stash this week?

Just let him offer a price first...

I might be getting one of the rarest game cubes tonight. Fingers crossed!

Yeah, I will see what he says.. A few months of reading these forums and looking at eBay auctions gives me a pretty decent idea about what people are asking for stuff like this so will be interesting to see what he says.

Interested to see what the "rare" GC is..? :)

Probably a little more rare than this :)

Easily my utmost favorite piece of hardware ever, The screen is so vibrant!

And its completely region free. :cool:

Interesting, not really sure what it is> but interesting none the less... Got to say though, would be hard to top the Panasonic GC10 you got a while ago... that is one sweet looking piece of hardware!

Another cool score! I'm with Frank on the Navi, but still this is a very cool haul for sure. :cool:

The only limited edition Gamecube controllers I know are the Mario and Luigi ones like this:

http://resource.mmgn.com/Gallery/full/B3W9TQQF.jpg

These were released with the Club Nintendo stuff a while back. Very sort after. The one you have looks completely different, so definitely check ClubNintendo stuff in the EU. Can't wait to hear about what you did up about it!

JP Exclusive for that gold isnt it? I saw that controller on ebay recently and have been eyeing it off but dont know its origin either, really awesome haul and super cheap for those addons also. I imagine if you were so inclined you could make most of that back on the wavebird alone.

JP Exclusive for that gold isnt it? I saw that controller on ebay recently and have been eyeing it off but dont know its origin either, really awesome haul and super cheap for those addons also. I imagine if you were so inclined you could make most of that back on the wavebird alone.

So are the Wavebirds rare/sought after? I still have my boxed one :) Long after GC's were not available in retail there was a Game shop at Ringwood that still had a few stock of them (back in 2006 I think) I bought one at retail... should have bought up the rest of his stock :P

@Rad - Awesome score mate. What's the large box under the Game Boy player in that pic with all the controllers etc..? BTW, if you feel like offloading one of those extra black controllers, let me know ;)

So are the Wavebirds rare/sought after? I still have my boxed one :) Long after GC's were not available in retail there was a Game shop at Ringwood that still had a few stock of them (back in 2006 I think) I bought one at retail... should have bought up the rest of his stock :P

@Rad - Awesome score mate. What's the large box under the Game Boy player in that pic with all the controllers etc..? BTW, if you feel like offloading one of those extra black controllers, let me know ;)

Original wavebirds can be sought after but their not worth that much really.

Prob's find a boxed one for around $30-$40 but new not sure.

That big box is Mario dance gamecube.

If I decide to sell any of this stuff ill let ya know.

Come on Tim, we don't want this thread to get awkward like Direbears thread :lol

BTW - This guys garage I am going to raid next weekend, he said that he has Colecovision and Atari games as well (which I am not really interested in). Is there anything in that department that I should keep my eye on? I am thinking if there is an opportunity for me to snap up everything, then I can pass on what I don't want to AA'ers... I am not sure of what that stuff is worth either.

Edited by Pelly