Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What retro stuff did you add to your stash this week?

My cousin let me borrow a few of his. He ended up giving me a couple because I loved them so much. This one and skywarp is all I have still. My mum was letting my son crash them into each other before I realised she kept them. My son doesn't mind I took them back.

I loved the transfomers cartoons  when i was young un still do allways wanted starscream never got him i did trade a 5 litre bucket of lego for  soundwave half of the door that held the cassettes in was broken off but that didnt bother me as i didnt have any of the cassettes i was gunna get them all loved laserbeak i cant remember what the other cassettes are called i brought a really good optimus prime in malaysia got drunk n left him in  a cab in penang

Edited by The Big Easy

• Administrators
10 hours ago, The Big Easy said:

I loved the transfomers cartoons  when i was young un still do allways wanted starscream never got him i did trade a 5 litre bucket of lego for  soundwave half of the door that held the cassettes in was broken off but that didnt bother me as i didnt have any of the cassettes i was gunna get them all loved laserbeak i cant remember what the other cassettes are called i brought a really good optimus prime in malaysia got drunk n left him in  a cab in penang

Soundwave was awesome, another one on the list to get down the track. Having thought about it further I did have 1 Transformer, Jazz!

A few links below.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/The_Transformers:_Masterpiece

https://showzstore.com/

https://thelittletoycompany.com.au/

• Like 1

Did that Starscream come with the stickers to apply? I know some of them do but don't advertise it to avoid the wraith of Hasbro, otherwise there's people who make repro sticker kits to apply.   Do love the current 3rd party market going on with these things, so far removed from bootleg territory!

• Administrators
On 29/09/2021 at 9:46 PM, darkjedi said:

Did that Starscream come with the stickers to apply? I know some of them do but don't advertise it to avoid the wraith of Hasbro, otherwise there's people who make repro sticker kits to apply.   Do love the current 3rd party market going on with these things, so far removed from bootleg territory!

No unfortunately.

My one is a KO but not a 1 to 1 rip off. Its larger than the Takara and looks more like the G1 Starscream than any other I've seen which is why I pulled the trigger. He's far more involved to transform too although I'm too chicken shit to transform him😆.

Decepticon stickers for the wings is on the cards for sure.

On 28/09/2021 at 1:18 PM, Arcade King said:

large.PXL_20210928_024957277.jpg.23c351e60b1d0b532920500ce58f332a.jpg

large.PXL_20210928_025040259.jpg.d18ab4b9a3333952254cbf4a2697da09.jpg

large.PXL_20210928_025111363.jpg.6ce24c254ec1e2b54c88bd80713530db.jpg

large.PXL_20210928_025251417.jpg.c2e7bf78892e7008723f5f4548ae2fc9.jpg

large.PXL_20210928_030508479.jpg.580110e64788f98fff25e8ca0a0d477a.jpgNon

I just couldn't resist.....

Probably the best Starscream I've seen hands down without the killer price of the Takara Masterpiece series.

The articulation on these things is out of this world...far cry from the old Transformer toys that barely resembled what we saw on the cartoon.

I think I'll get Megatron next.

That got me looking. Wow the pre order figurine market is crazy! Love this Voltron.. but at $1000 🙂

b0c3d46c-ee3f-4e7d-a869-831d95716fe4_500x.jpg

Got this totally awesome bowling game at a garage sale. Seller is in late 60s selling up parents place as it sold and left over possessions. All complete and works. Simple but so cool. Seller said him and his siblings played it alot as kids

IMG20211002095138.jpg

IMG20211002095146.jpg

IMG20211002095205.jpg

• Like 7

After getting rid of a bunch of excess Amiga systems I'd accumulated, decided to step up my Upscaler game by grabbing a Retrotink 5X pro. Arrived today & I'm really looking forward to giving it a run, as it's been getting a hell of a lot of good coverage for being an amazingly good solution - and also because unlike the OSSC, it supports composite & S-Video inputs too

• Like 3

For fans of the movie funko have reissued the tiger version from 1996

Jb hifi and pop culture have it in stock. No batteries included so boxed toy collectors be happy no risk of leakage. 

Time to dust off the movie again

IMG20211014162627.jpg

• Haha 1

A collector Mate is out a local tipshop and asked was there any interest in some pc's he seen.

We have different main collecting hobbies so keep eye out for each other

Hopefully this lot arrives tommorow morning and after work will plug in and see how it goes

received_868504390520185.jpeg

received_892221321719933.jpeg

received_601975864333134.jpeg

• Like 4

Cheers trav. I was pretty stoked when he sent pics. There was a p4 but behind i could make out the beige case so asked him then he sent the rest. Its one of our tips that actually keeps some ewaste vs throwing it straight into a skip getting smashed

Hopefully besides a good clean they will show signs of life

It does have a mouse at first i seen a ball mouse next to the Pentium photo. Sitting at doctors impatiently waiting to afterwards head out to collect it all get home and plug in. Batteries do scare me leaking on old systems. 

Hopefully be testing in about an hr