IGNORED

LAI stop the clock - MANUAL wanted or how to turn off the ticket error

Mr Pubstuff

Question

hey guys, i have a stop the clock machine and being a redemption machine, the ticket part of it looks for tickets that aren't there and keeps trying to load them (motor whirring non stop and too annoying to listen to :x ) so i pulled the plug on the ticket bit and now it throws up an error after each game that requires a reset each time to play again (Err1) :x

the only info i can find online (i have no manual for the machine and cant find one) is as follows

NOTE: If Err1 occurs and no ticket/ capsule dispenser is fitted make sure P13 & P14 is set to [ 0 ].

i thought GREAT! there the answer so off i go but my board only goes up to P12 when i go thru the menu .... ideas, info or even better a copy of a manual perhaps anyone please? :D

Edited by Mr Pubstuff

6 answers to this question

:stupid:

ive plugged the ticket assy back in and pulled the motor output from it and it seems if it doesnt spin and cause the assy to look for a ticket, it doesnt seem to mind (maybe they figured if it didnt spit out a ticket a kid would scream better than any alarm..?) and im not getting an error. ive set the kids loose on it to see if they can upset the applecart, but i'd still dearly love a manual if anyone has a copy as i have no idea what other settings are selected. cheers, bazz

thanks theo :cool:

it would seem i spoke too soon as to a happy result. as soon as we restarted it, it looked for the ticket mech, let us play a game as before and threw it to Err1 again. also noticed we clicked the credit button and the machine made the coins inserted sound but wouldnt start a game. once service was pressed, it went no problems as long as we wanted (until restart and back to Err1).

hopefully the manual sheds some light on it :)

thanks again in advance theo :)

On 15/02/2020 at 9:05 PM, JustAnotherRat said:

I just picked up one of these today.

Could one of you (or anyone else) send me a pdf of the manual please?

Hi I need service manual pdf too I only have PCBs large led display and 4 clock boards amp board  control and sound board any help would be appreciated thank you