Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

80's WWF Fan. Randy Macho Man Savage Dies.

Sad to hear,

wrestling was unreal back in the day!

Rowdy Roddy Piper was my fave.

Iron Sheik, Hacksaw jim duggan, honky tonk man, Jimmy Superfly snuka, Sgt Slaughter, George the animal steele, The junkyard dog, The big boss man, Jake the snake. No doubt heaps more.

Guess it was from watching wild world of sports on saturday mornings lol.

bugger, no more Randy Mucho Mucho Man

one of my all time favs was "Sting" dressed in black and had a baseball bat

i still remember watching "andre the jiant" he was amazing, JYD - junk yard dog was cool too, 'george the animal steel' was just a freak but unreal to watch as well

• Administrators
Sad to hear,

Iron Sheik, Hacksaw jim duggan, honky tonk man, Jimmy Superfly snuka, Sgt Slaughter, George the animal steele, The junkyard dog, The big boss man, Jake the snake. No doubt heaps more.

Ha Iron Sheik, they really did have some great personalities back then.

Sad to Head about the Macho Man, he was one of the best. Always fun to watch him and Hogan go at it.

Sad to hear,

The Macho Man was awesome. I used to love that stuff, especially the Royal Rumble:cool:

Some more:

Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, The Undertaker, The Hart Brothers (Brett the Hitman and Jimmy the Anvil), The Narcissist, Rick the Model Martel, Shawn Michaels, Papa Shango.

My fave was Hacksaw Jim Duggan. Still remember one of the commentators saying "Yep, Hacksaw Jim Duggan with a peanut for a brain". Still makes me laugh:laugh:

Ultimate Warrior, Legion of Doom, Hogan, Bret Hart and many others were my favs. I used to like Savage too and it was sad to hear the news. WWF Wrestlefest was a great game, too bad Savage wasn't in it..

R.I.P. Randy

On a side note, I wish I had more of these now!

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t223/felixthadog/Miscellaneous/WWF.jpg

Matthew

Almost half of these guys are dead.

Plus check out "The Hammer" now...yikes.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d7/10.1.10GregValentineByLuigiNovi1.jpg/455px-10.1.10GregValentineByLuigiNovi1.jpg

• 8 years later...
  • 2 years later...

For any old or current WWE/WWF fans who might have foxtel. There is a show I stumbled across about a month ago usually shown on saturday called WWE Most Wanted. Its about tracking down and buying back or reclaiming wrestlers artifacts that have been kept hidden or bought by people. They usually send the wrestlers themselves out on the road to speak to the owners of the memorabilia they want to try and get it back. It might be of interest to some of you wrestling fans out there.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/07/2022 at 8:00 PM, highlander2287 said:

For any old or current WWE/WWF fans who might have foxtel. There is a show I stumbled across about a month ago usually shown on saturday called WWE Most Wanted. Its about tracking down and buying back or reclaiming wrestlers artifacts that have been kept hidden or bought by people. They usually send the wrestlers themselves out on the road to speak to the owners of the memorabilia they want to try and get it back. It might be of interest to some of you wrestling fans out there.

Yeah I've seen a couple of episodes on YouTube 

• 2 weeks later...