Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Wizard Of OZ Pinball - Discussions and Opinions thread

ANT68

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean "its all over" interesting.

Peter

Umm I believe what Rich is saying here is that "its all over" means JJP's intuition and ground breaking functionality coupled with a "theme" that would meet the approval of couch designers would change the face of the pinball manufacturing industry somehow and render stallwart manufacturers obslete, or at best rethinking what is pinball in 2013. I could be wrong, but I think that is what he means.

• 3 weeks later...
:DWow.....I mean frikin wow!!!! Seems like they have dealt with the flipper power non issue. I'm truly gobsmaked by this machine, cant wait to get it and cant wait for the haters to come crawling back in like wet cats from out in the rain asking for a bowl of warm milk as we believers revel in our firm belief. The question will then be......do they get a sip of warm milk? Well maybe they get to share a game, one flipper each!:D

:DWow.....I mean frikin wow!!!! Seems like they have dealt with the flipper power non issue. I'm truly gobsmaked by this machine, cant wait to get it and cant wait for the haters to come crawling back in like wet cats from out in the rain asking for a bowl of warm milk as we believers revel in our firm belief. The question will then be......do they get a sip of warm milk? Well maybe they get to share a game, one flipper each!:D

Hahaha.....you faries can keep your warm milk to yourselves :laugh:

Wizard Of OZ Pinball - Discussions and Opinions

:dwow.....i mean frikin wow!!!! Seems like they have dealt with the flipper power non issue. I'm truly gobsmaked by this machine, cant wait to get it and cant wait for the haters to come crawling back in like wet cats from out in the rain asking for a bowl of warm milk as we believers revel in our firm belief. The question will then be......do they get a sip of warm milk? Well maybe they get to share a game, one flipper each!:d

wtf

Edited by GORGAR 1

:confused:

No more drinks for you

Oh there will be drinks! As we celebrate this stunning masterpiece of pinball history in the making! All wet cats invited to come inside and play at my launch party. Venue and time to be announced. Tutus optional.

No milk for me please, i would prefer a jack and coke or wt and coke!

I played the one at Bumper yesterday (Thanks Silverball).

Feels great - very solid. Looks very impressive. Sound is awesome. Lots of shots. Only the software/ruleset can let this down. Hopefully they do a good job.

Wizard Of OZ Pinball - Discussions and Opinions

I've been chomping at the bit for this thing ever since the first clip of the head box...

Yeah your a patient man and I do hope it's worth the wait, I reckon it will be and now the factory's up and running the next few titles should come out alot quicker.

Peter