Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

High Scores - Scared Stiff

High Scores - Scared Stiff

Pin Name: Scared Stiff

Abbreviation: SS

Manufacturer: Bally

Year of Release: 1996

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-Ball High Scores

Current High Score: 740,442,900

Member: RGR

Date Scored/Advised: 29-Nov-10 (Advised)

Game Notes: Replays set to EB; Machine @ Courthouse Hotel, Sydney; Refer post #5

Current No. 2 Score: 32,514,680

Member: rook519

Date Scored/Advised: 6-Nov-10 (Scored)

Game Notes:

Current No. 3 Score: 9,626,740

Member: VON

Date Scored/Advised: 23-Aug-2015/24-Feb-2019

Game Notes:

5-Ball High Scores

Current High Score: 82,601,330

Member: rook519

Date Scored/Advised: 8-Jul-10 (Scored)

Game Notes:

Let Me Know Guys!!!!

Edited by toads
Score Update

thought i would post a pic of the 5 ball high score http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a264/TorryRocks/5ball.jpg

and here is a 3 ball score i just got like an hour ago http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a264/TorryRocks/3ball.jpg

as you can see i now have a red dmd shield installed

the 5 ball score is from the 8th of july thus the original dmd shield

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heres mine:

http://www.pinballhighscores.org/highscores.php?page=5&hs_type=WMS/Bally&direct_scores=true

Completed the Spider Web 6-7 times. 99 deadheads, 99 right ramps, 14x multipler. Actually maxed the dead heads at about 250 mill. When in multiball this is all that i went for as the jackpots were 500k yet each dead head was 2.475 mill (max). Game went for 3 hours 15 mins approx. Previous GC was 208 mill. Flippers were nicely set up. They did not hold off the ramps however they both rolled over onto the other flippers. Spider hole was quite worn and made it difficult to make the shot. Only one death save in this game. All the switches were working. Huge amount of extra balls.. 2 of each spider web ( 2 mill instead of extra ball every 2nd spider web), 2-3 from 11x multipler, 1 from the ramps, 1-2 from reply and I believe it awarded an EB instead of the special once the spider web was completed. There were also 6-7 EBs during monster multiball.

Courthouse Hotel, Sydney, Australia

• 1 month later...
Heres mine:

http://www.pinballhighscores.org/highscores.php?page=5&hs_type=WMS/Bally&direct_scores=true

Completed the Spider Web 6-7 times. 99 deadheads, 99 right ramps, 14x multipler. Actually maxed the dead heads at about 250 mill. When in multiball this is all that i went for as the jackpots were 500k yet each dead head was 2.475 mill (max). Game went for 3 hours 15 mins approx. Previous GC was 208 mill. Flippers were nicely set up. They did not hold off the ramps however they both rolled over onto the other flippers. Spider hole was quite worn and made it difficult to make the shot. Only one death save in this game. All the switches were working. Huge amount of extra balls.. 2 of each spider web ( 2 mill instead of extra ball every 2nd spider web), 2-3 from 11x multipler, 1 from the ramps, 1-2 from reply and I believe it awarded an EB instead of the special once the spider web was completed. There were also 6-7 EBs during monster multiball.

Courthouse Hotel, Sydney, Australia

Done:)

• 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...