Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Brisbane Mega Meat(s) & Hangi 2009

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate I always show up late and have to drive past the airport so I can grab you around 3:00pm plus anybody else ariving after lunch.

Let me know if you need the lift and I will PM my mobile

Michael

Thanks so much Michael. pm sent.

;)

I will be going past the airport before lunch if anyone is flying in the morning. ;)

Anybody arriving after lunch time and needing a lift let me know - Picking up EXTRA BALL at around 15:00 so still have 3 seats left.

Michael

• Super Moderator
Groomsman at a wedding on the day :| bugger.

Bring em past for some pics, We'll give em some rice to drink and throw some beer

Dave, have you had a look at the blokes an AA?? There will be no shortage of Nerdiness there, I can assure you!

Dave

Hey, ease up mate..your the math genius not me:laugh:

At least you can kick ass though like the nerd Master Geoff!

Hi guys

I'm confirmed now so I'd like to attend. I'm on the guest list as TBC. Hope that is ok. I'm flying in from Auckland and looking up an old friend so I'll be in Brissie Wed or Thurs. Cheers. Really looking forward to it.

• Super Moderator
Hi guys

I'm confirmed now so I'd like to attend. I'm on the guest list as TBC. Hope that is ok. I'm flying in from Auckland and looking up an old friend so I'll be in Brissie Wed or Thurs. Cheers. Really looking forward to it.

done.cheers, place will be full of kiwis. cool as bru.

Oh man :( . I guess I will see you in Melbourne in October :D

Yes its dissapointing Malcolm as i really wanted to catch up with all my new friends from NZ from the meet this year as well as all the Aus crew.

I have to attend something on this day for work yet again!! Bad timing with work kills me with these things.

I may in the next 10 days be able to get out of the work meeting BUT by then dont know what my wallets going to be stripped for an airfare and further to this i am sure Stuba would have filled my place as i know there is limited places:cry.

Theres always a next time.

Definetly see you in Oct mate!!:)