Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Foot's Cocktail Resto

• Super Moderator

I just used Enamel spray paint. The first time I did the white coin slot in acyrlic by mistake and when the painted the black enamel over the top it all peeled off

I'm sure some kind of glass paint may be better as I think this stuff will scratch off fairly easy, although it's coming up 6 months since I painted it and it's still as good as day 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Thread is an oldy, but just wanted to verify Foots measurements in case anyone is thinking of using them as they worked fine for me! (thanks for uploading them Foot!)

DSC08305_small.jpg

And thanks to Narf for the 14" monitor!

Looks great, how is the black border around the top done? I'm going to put new glass on my Space Duel soon and will need to add a 1/2 inch border like that, I was thinking of trying to find some matte black tape, but looking at the curves there I'm guessing that is painted?

Thanks Foot, I went back a couple of pages and saw your masking job, looks great, but also looks like hard work, I'm going to see how my black tape applied to the cab top with the glass over looks. Mine originally has square corners so I'm going to try joining the tape at 45 degree angles, hopefully I will be happy with the result.

• 1 year later...
Yep mask up and paint. I think I had a pic of it a few pages back

What did you do with the old glass? Do you still have it?

I realise this is an extremely old thread, but I tend to just leave stuff like that sitting around forever in my garage.

• Super Moderator
What did you do with the old glass? Do you still have it?

I realise this is an extremely old thread, but I tend to just leave stuff like that sitting around forever in my garage.

It was used on another cocktail, looong gooone now

• 2 years later...