Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Freight and Transport

What are the alternatives to Bill to move large arcade machines? I spoke with Bill on FB and he said that his set up "is no good for moving those." I need to have a machine moved from country Victoria to Brisbane.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi, I am looking at buying a pinball machine from High Wycombe Western Australia to deliver to Brisbane. Does anyone know any freight companies that will deliver door to door?

Hey mate, contact Joe at Kids just want to have fun in perth. I purchaded a machine last year from perth & he helped. Wasnt cheap $650, but he picked up the machine in perth, packed it perfectly in a Stern box & organised delivery to my house. The machine was in great condition & arrived as such.

Not cheap compared to Bill prices, but was very easy & impressively packed. If u still need help & dont have his number, pm me �

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
18 minutes ago, Cursed said:

Would anyone happen to be driving from Adelaide to Melbourne next week that can take a pinball with them? Thought I would try here as well.

worth a try but with lockdowns and borders how they are you'll be lucky to even get a paid service yet alone a tourist.

i would put it on truckit.net  personally.   freight demand is pretty high at the moment

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone near Portland VIC that could pick up a table -800x600 (no legs) and then I can organise courier? No time limit and after covid restrictions.

I will look at the above courier/services and also see if Bill goes that far, but it maybe hard cos he doesnt want to package up. 

Cheers

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...