Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

LOTR Path of the Dead MOD!

Guyz,

I thought I would share my Lord Of The Rings - Path Of the Dead Mod I thought up awhile ago and decided the other day to start.

2 of my Characters are ready for mounting/install. :D

As you can see from the pics, I have mounted my KING of the Dead figure with a bright LED installed.

I will take some more pics as I go. Last night was teadius with some soldering to do.

:D

Edited by LOTR4U

nice work. did you find the clear action figures that were released to make this mod?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LORD-OF-THE-RINGS-SOLDIERS-SCENES-ARMY-OF-THE-DEAD_W0QQitemZ110295934296QQihZ001QQcategoryZ52337QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hmm i have a small original sting that would make a nice mod to one of these machines

its about 4-5 inches long fully detailed

OK, now get them in the posts :D

errrr NO. :lol

Your very good with your LED's aren't you!!!

I don't know what type of "LEDS" your refering too

but

this is the 1st time I have played with them :p

should look good.waiting for your other ideas.

I will upload pics of it finished tonight plus a little vid.

nice work. did you find the clear action figures that were released to make this mod?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LORD-OF-THE-RINGS-SOLDIERS-SCENES-ARMY-OF-THE-DEAD_W0QQitemZ110295934296QQihZ001QQcategoryZ52337QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hmm i have a small original sting that would make a nice mod to one of these machines

its about 4-5 inches long fully detailed

Yes, they are the ones I used for the mod. They light up very well and look sweet. I was alot of mucking around but I finally finished it 10pm last night.

LOOKS great, I am gald I did it. They are linked to POTD light 1,2 and 4.

So they light up and then go out as the ball rolls over the switches.

what other mods you thinking

i have a offical minature replica of the sting ;) about 4-5 inches long with full detail

For LOTR or other machines?

Its strange I tend to be there playing and then all of a sudden I get ideas for this kinda stuff. some I don't bother because it would take some hardcore electronics works to make.

I could write a quick how to if people wanted me to.

Looks great, Well done

Thanks mate.