Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The house of the dead 2,my latest build

My latest build using a wii console and guns+ game off ebay and works pretty  well.I just keep wanting to build my favourite machines from the good old days and pretty cheap to do.Next one is atari Tempest using ps4...T2 with mouse guns was my last build..

20230509_172418.jpg

20230518_204955.jpg

• Like 4

The wii sensor bar is just below the banner and works pretty well there and the buttons were for power to an amp for some speakers but it's pretty good how it so there just cosmetic for now,pull gun trigger to start game and its zombies away..

• Like 1

So many great gun games on the Wii with many after market guns.

I have a projector with a roof mount screen and only use it for a Wii and the Dangerous Hunts series of games. The guns are shotgun design and the aim is pretty bloody good.

Using consoles for such purposes I love as the things are common and once superseded, cheap.

We did a few operations generic car cabinets using Dreamcast consoles and a timer interface board, still got those boards, and when the customer put money in you bought time. These machine actually made pretty good money for a very little cost.

The games were Daytona but unlike the arcade version, 7 tracks.

16 wheeler I think it was called was another.

And Sega Rally but again more tracks than the arcade version.

I had a generic car cab at home but went the modded Xbox route as the console as I could load the games on the HDD rather than disc. Was rather easy just requiring the steering and pedal pots be changed from 5k to 50k.

That machine had the Need For Speed series, Midtown Madness and a few other Xbox car games all selectable using the buttons on the generic car cabinet dash.

When my boys were sick of the car games on the Xbox Classic, in went a 360 but while they liked the later 360 games, I hated the game disc idea.

The thing is though these consoles are so cheap and easy to get, it is a very viable option maybe not in dedicated cabinets but in generics, why not.

It is so much better playing these games with a arcade steering wheel and pedals than a controller likewise a gun game with a gun.

Love your T2. That is one I would love to try as that game is hard and dedicated cabs are not an option I would like to take.

Yeah T2 is great to play.It uses a sness console with mouse controll,with guns mounted to them with lights and vibration,just grab the gun with one hand and hold the mouse with the other as you move it around,full proportional controll,trigger and buttons for grenades and I've beaten level 3 and 4 quite a few times but it's still hard which is great,it's a challenge..

• Like 1