Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Next Stern… Foo Fighters

Apart from the interest in this being Jack Dangers first cornerstone, will be interesting to see what they do with pricing and LE numbers.

Surely they won’t go for a 1000 will they? And Bond pricing really painted them in a corner.

Is this pinball stuff title wise turning into what 2 music pins are coming each calander year.

Great band, still waiting on my Queen thou.

Apparently it is on the water.

18 hours ago, GordonM said:

Another rock pin!

Gordo, did ya  sell GnR yet?

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Is this pinball stuff title wise turning into what 2 music pins are coming each calander year.

Great band, still waiting on my Queen thou.

Apparently it is on the water.

Gordo, did ya  sell GnR yet?

Hopefully Queen arrives for you soon. Will be interested in having a play when it does.

Music pins usually end up being some of the best so I don’t mind them releasing them every couple of titles. AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Kiss, GNR and Metallica are some of my favorite games.

Haven’t sold GNR yet and have removed it from sale for now but will list it again at some point, so if you know anyone that is after one let me know!

the rumour is it will have a space / alien theme like a AFM style of game so more of a story line game

also with zombi-yeti on art it will be cool but he also has done many of the posters for the band so they know each other

also wonder if Jac's game will be based off his homebrew like elwin's game, this is what he created a few years ago but once he got a job at Stern, all updates stopped.

Deadflip 1.jpeg

Outlane Spinner.jpg

Deadflip3.jpg

Deadflip2.jpeg

The FOO FIGHTERS PINBALL will be available from Zax Amusements in the following models:
PRO - Available end of May 2023: $11,950
PREMIUM - Available end of June: $15,500
LIMITED EDITION (1000 worldwide) - Available end of May: $20,500 

On 26/02/2023 at 10:01 PM, swinks said:

the rumour is it will have a space / alien theme like a AFM style of game so more of a story line game

also with zombi-yeti on art it will be cool but he also has done many of the posters for the band so they know each other

also wonder if Jac's game will be based off his homebrew like elwin's game, this is what he created a few years ago but once he got a job at Stern, all updates stopped.

Deadflip 1.jpeg

Outlane Spinner.jpg

Deadflip3.jpg

Deadflip2.jpeg

That looks like a hot mess to me, but it is a prototype ww and they never look pretty. Im basically out on LEs unless I sell one to get one. 20.5 is just too much for these things. Maybe a pro if it shoots well. 

Release dates and song list has been revealed.

Looks like All access LE go on sale before photos and gameplay released. A gamble for the US buyers but elsewhere Stern say that pictures and details will be released before or at time of sale so who knows if we will see it tomorrow or the day after as per schedule below.

Looks like Stern are doing a much better job at marketing this new release compared to James Bond 007.

BAF08DD5-E1A2-433B-A649-725679FA9C67.jpeg

CE6D03AA-5600-4D98-B5C5-A48F00F317D3.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, GordonM said:

Release dates and song list has been revealed.

Looks like All access LE go on sale before photos and gameplay released. A gamble for the US buyers but elsewhere Stern say that pictures and details will be released before or at time of sale so who knows if we will see it tomorrow or the day after as per schedule below.

Looks like Stern are doing a much better job at marketing this new release compared to James Bond 007.

BAF08DD5-E1A2-433B-A649-725679FA9C67.jpeg

CE6D03AA-5600-4D98-B5C5-A48F00F317D3.jpeg

Great song list. Im down for 1st run of pros... I just can't sustain 20k+ purchases anymore, and tbh its hard to justify that amount also. Bond broke the bank so a pro will suffice 🙂

17 minutes ago, JohnBryce0712 said:

Great song list. Im down for 1st run of pros... I just can't sustain 20k+ purchases anymore, and tbh its hard to justify that amount also. Bond broke the bank so a pro will suffice 🙂

Wildcard told me you’re loaded John ?? 
something about bleeding him dry with selling him pins 😊😂😂😂😁

But seriously,this mixed alien/ music pin has a load of potential and a good direction from Stern 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great set list! Looking forward to seeing the pro! A few other releases coming this month so it will be interesting. It’s nice to be excited about some new pins again. Bond release made it really hard to get excited but looks like they got it right this time. 

2 hours ago, Doug11 said:

Wildcard told me you’re loaded John ?? 
something about bleeding him dry with selling him pins 😊😂😂😂😁

But seriously,this mixed alien/ music pin has a load of potential and a good direction from Stern 

Haha yeah mate. Same old shit, I say no more, not for rhis price,  im not buying anymore!!!! then another comes out and I get the bastard. I'll try a pro out of a bit and see how the game is. Sounds promising I agree. Good news is the old fella said no price increase on this one. 

Edited by JohnBryce0712
  • Love 1

Gameplay video and photos now released.

Definitely some interesting shots and unique features with the inlane stand up targets and outlane ball save post on the premium/LE. Will be interesting to see how that can be used in a tournament as looks a bit like a death save!

Premium /LE has an upper playfield so will be interesting to see how it affects the flow of the game.

Expression lighting standard on LE only.

I’d say this will be an another big hit for Stern.

https://youtu.be/OVO79kAxvb4

https://youtu.be/LYFt7-7AW2c

Edited by GordonM
  • Like 4

Game looks like it will play really good. Some great shots and great flow.

At the moment I don't like how it sounds like for the Overlord they used the same voice actor who did Krang for the TMNT pinball... messes with my head at the moment as it makes it feel like its TMNT part 2.... I'll probably get used to it eventually :P  .... but initially I'll have to put the game in a different room to TMNT, have them as far away as possible!