Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

FOUND: PLAYFIELD HANGER SUPPORT BRACKETS for TWILIGHT ZONE - Pair

Hi,

Looking for a pair of Playfield support bracket as shown below used on Twilight Zone part # 01-11401

Appreciate any help to locate a set.

Thanks

image.png.075c23570587063d86a0b5a94e21201f.png

Edited by mame71

12 minutes ago, CandyLand said:

Goodbye cruel world...

Screenshot_20230124-171052_Chrome.jpg

With the price of shipping a $20 part to Oz from Marco’s, it would probably be cheaper to buy a whole game and remove the hangers. 

I joke but probably not far from reality. 

I think I have a set from a CFTBL if they are the same.

1 hour ago, Boof Head said:

With the price of shipping a $20 part to Oz from Marco’s, it would probably be cheaper to buy a whole game and remove the hangers. 

I joke but probably not far from reality. 

I think I have a set from a CFTBL if they are the same.

I don't know man, Marco stands behind what they sell, the service in itself is priceless...a "C" note for two brackets shipped halfway around the planet to your door? Kind of sounds like a fun day, I actually do that in reverse, I love getting international mail and parts from all over the world, one of the few things I find fun about working on arcade machines anymore...But sometimes worry about spiders depending on where it is from, And get all stressed out, so I just look at the box for like a month before I get brave enough to open it...LOL.

Edited by CandyLand

11 minutes ago, CandyLand said:

I don't know man, Marco stands behind what they sell, the service in itself is priceless...a "C" note for two brackets shipped halfway around the planet to your door? Kind of sounds like a fun day, I actually do that in reverse, I love getting international mail and parts from all over the world, one of the few things I find fun about working on arcade machines anymore...But sometimes worry about spiders depending on where it is from, And get all stressed out, so I just look at the box for like a month before I get brave enough to open it...LOL.

Didn’t say anything about Marcos quality or not standing behind his products. I was joking about the price of getting a $20 part, which is probably $30 AUD, shipped here. Probably 3 times  the part price. 

1 hour ago, Boof Head said:

Didn’t say anything about Marcos quality or not standing behind his products. I was joking about the price of getting a $20 part, which is probably $30 AUD, shipped here. Probably 3 times  the part price. 

Oh I wasn't pointing any fingers, Things have gotten expensive and coupled with that supply chain thing post covid world we find ourselves, 3x is pretty much the normal on building machines today.

5 hours ago, wiredoug said:

dont think so jeff.. agreed they're easy to make but not worth it .. the demand isnt there. 

Agreed Doug and we probably only would have drawn them up and made a couple of sets if our own games were missing them.

Case in point was we made some DATA EAST playfield leg supports with a bigger foot to accomodate 4 screws instead of the usual 2 that tear offf and damage the wood. still got plenty of those but packed away in storage as we only used 2 sets. LOL.

• Like 1