Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TAZPIN 2023

Cruiser

TAZPIN 2023 

Event Date:   Saturday 29th July  &  Sunday 30th July 2023

Event Location:   Australian Italian Club, 414 Westbury Road Prospect Vale Tasmania 7250 - Main Auditorium

Session Times:   Saturday: Morning Session – 9.30am - 1.00pm 

Saturday: Afternoon Session – 2.00pm - 5.30pm 

Sunday: Super Session - 10.00am - 3.00pm 

Tickets:                Tickets sales online at www.tazpin.org         

Entry Cost:          Adults  $30  per session
                                    Family  $60 per session (2 x Adult - 2 x Children) Extra Child - $10

Contributors:     We are looking for more contributors so if you want to contribute one or more pinballs or know anyone who could please let us know. 

Contact or comment/ private message on this  thread for more information

🚗 Free parking at venue
👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 Family friendly event
🍻 Dedicated bar serving refreshments

🍔 Kitchen pumping out munchies
🛌 Major hotels in Launceston or nearby at Country Club

✈ Close to the airport (5 min drive by car)
🏙 Launceston (10min by car)
💯🤎 Money to Charity 
and much much more !!!

TAZPIN 2022:  Last year's (TAZPIN 2022) event raised $4,229.00 for the 4K Childrens Ward at Launceston General Hospital  Click for story

This year at TAZPIN 2023 will have a vast range of machines (approx 55) all being showcased at our event. This post is information for all pinball enthusiasts, current contributors to TAZPIN, and future contributors (which we are all seeking new contributors each year) to the event. This pinball event is  most unique to Tasmania. TAZPIN is certainly a wonderful event, an ideal pinball summit for other enthusiasts to meet, or catch up in a more relax environment, whilst raising money for a more than worthwhile charity.

312197931_475099914655571_5347515085754526832_n.thumb.jpeg.dc2ad00e752f5f47d634e0a3ab7ed523.jpeg

TAZPIN 2023

• Like 2

A lot of the TAZPIN 2023 information is normally broadcast on Facebook, however not all pinball enthusiasts wish to be on FB and understandably so. Organisers of the event wish to ensure that all members of the pinball community are aware of our event and to also promote to possible new contributors who may contribute to next years event. Aussie Arcade is a very much wonderful forum full of pinball enthusiasts thus more of dedicated approach this year on this platform. This thread is to provide information to TAZPIN contributors and visitors to the event. We will provide as much information as possible when certain lead times as it comes to hand in the next few coming months.

For the first few posts let's look back and reflect at the initial TAZPIN 2022  which was such a success, raising $4,229.00 for the 4K Children's Ward

Such a super busy Friday for bump in at the Australian Italian Club:

• Laying out and marking the floor
  • Bumping in of 54 machines and setting up
  • TV interviews and broadcasts
  • Ensuring that the power for the event was correctly and safely tested and with a back up device available
  • Non trip cable protection devices installed
  • Electrical Test & Tag
  • Contributor appreciation packs completed

• Like 1

Celebrating such a successful event - reflecting back to TAZPIN 2022

So many smiles, so many people having so much fun for Tasmania's first Pinball event raising money for charity.
Thank you for all of the contributors bringing a machine or two and ensuring that this event was so successful.

Video courtesy of Channel 7

Video courtesy of Marco Rossignoli

Saturday night contributors and sponsors evening Tazpin 2022 production by Mark Tripp 7 Tasmania

Looking so forward to TAZPIN 2023 !!! Edited by Cruiser
  • Like 1

On 18/01/2023 at 6:39 PM, Cruiser said:

A lot of the TAZPIN 2023 information is normally broadcast on Facebook, however not all pinball enthusiasts wish to be on FB and understandably so. Organisers of the event wish to ensure that all members of the pinball community are aware of our event and to also promote to possible new contributors who may contribute to next years event. Aussie Arcade is a very much wonderful forum full of pinball enthusiasts thus more of dedicated approach this year on this platform. This thread is to provide information to TAZPIN contributors and visitors to the event. We will provide as much information as possible when certain lead times as it comes to hand in the next few coming months.

Just wanted to say thanks for promoting and posting all of this information outside of Facebook and in a location that doesn't require an account to view 🙂 (especially since the FB link on the 2022 poster was to a private group that not only required a FB account but also to be approved to the group - which requests from profiles with high privacy settings would be ignored). Hopefully the 2023 poster can list a more public forum or website to help reach a wider audience and make it easier to disseminate updates and information.

Looking forward to TazPin 2023! :-).

• Like 2

Hi Wireable,

Thank you for your message and your kind words.
TAZPIN is still in its early stages as yet, being its first year in operations in 2022, and I am sure that as this great event evolves and grows, there will be many different information forums of this event going forward. This is the first year for promoting the event on Aussie Arcade, and certainly maybe this forum is the correct place to share information to any Tasmanian/mainland contributor, or to Pinball Enthusiast visitors from Australia who may well wish to attend. 2022 TAZPIN event saw many pinball enthusiasts from not just Tasmania, but also from the mainland as well.
If you have any questions at all you are welcome to ask. 

I will be posting as much information in this thread on Aussie Arcade as possible re the TAZPIN event this year. In time you will see information on the event such as ticket info, machines that may be available at TAZPIN, including commercial manufacturing/ distribution companies such as Haggis or AMD, who may wish to attend bringing machines, plus much much more all on this thread. As information comes to hand as we near the event dates, there will be more and more posts re TAZPIN on this thread and also any question can be posed to the organisers. The TAZPIN organisers are wishing to ensure that any potential contributor or visitor is aware of the event especially to the whole state and Australia. As TAZPIN 2023 is still some 5 months away the information on this thread will ramp up, organisers will be posting infor, however like yourself we appreciate feedback and input on this thread. 

Currently organisers are seeking confirmation from last years contributors and sponsors, before announcing (and yes on this thread.. soon) a callout for new contributors for the event. We are starting the thread celebrating last year, to reflect on 2022, then new info soon.

TAZPIN 2022 was such a wonderful experience and event, truly a unique Pinball event for the state, whilst raising money for charity. To introduce the young and old people, past players and new players, some who have never ever experienced playing a pinball machine at all, is important to ensure that new and existing people to experience playing a pinball, but to see some many children and adults having so much fun was also important and then amazing to witness the smiles and laughter.

I seriously hope that you can either join in and visit the event. or bring a machine and contribute by bringing a game (more info soon). I loved the event last year and will be again part of the event this year in 2023. This seriously something that Tasmania has been looking for, over past years !!

Please feel free to "follow" this thread for keep watching as more information is loaded for the next few months and then even after the event.

Thank you

Brett

Edited by Cruiser
error
  • Like 1

Hey Brett,

Thanks for all that :-).

Absolutely! 2022 was great and I'm looking forward to 2023. Hopefully I'll be able to attend but I'm not sure if I'll be out of state at this point. If I'm around I'll definitely contribute a machine or two too.

Either way, I'm also offering to build a website to help with the above and/or if there is any other way I can help contribute to organising (as I have a lot of experience running events).

Cheers,
Wireable.

• Like 2

On 20/01/2023 at 9:44 PM, wireable said:

Either way, I'm also offering to build a website to help with the above and/or if there is any other way I can help contribute to organising (as I have a lot of experience running events).

Wireable,

You are welcome to pass on your info (in a private message) and the team can discuss at the next meeting. 
Did you visit or contribute last year ? Soon there will be a call out for new contributors
Thank you

TAZPIN 2022 Contributors

299118276_10161423406403644_3299456297312441292_n.thumb.jpeg.fd1ba265fd826fdc1538717238a4082c.jpeg

Wow what an amazing weekend it was back in Aug 2022 at TAZPIN. Individuals, friends and families, young and old, just having heaps of fun.

The first pinball expo that Tasmania has ever seen, but it simply wouldn’t of been possible without our dedicated contributors and sponsors. Organisers wish to thank all of the contributors, the event it wouldn’t of come to fruition nor been possible, who supplied their own machines for the event play. Thank you to the volunteers for their services and times to ensure that the event ran smoothly and seamlessly as well. Amazing Businesses that unselfishly provided goods and/or services to help support the event.

TAZPIN organisers were able to proudly announce that the donation of $4,229.00 to the 4K Children's Ward Auxiliary, this amount has far exceeded the organisers expectations.

News & Information on TAZPIN 2023 to follow

3 hours ago, Cruiser said:

You are welcome to pass on your info (in a private message) and the team can discuss at the next meeting. 
Did you visit or contribute last year ? Soon there will be a call out for new contributors

Yep, I am in contact with the team.

I visited last year, but couldn't transport any machines. Hoping to this year if I'm in the state, but even if I'm not I'm happy to help with the other things 👍.

• Like 2

TAZPIN 2023

327019409_1120788505277663_4953615127676953109_n.thumb.jpeg.643b24f4073dbc2b1a43f91a3ddfb98b.jpeg

TAZPIN is back and is now seeking pinball contributors.

Date: Saturday July 29th and Sunday 30th 2023 - Australian Italian Club Prospect Tasmania.

Family Friendly Event with 50+ Pinball machines on freeplay.

Have you considered becoming a contributor for Tazpin, last year the event saw contributors from all over the state supplying machines for this community event.
TAZPIN organisers are now seeking new contributors from the Tasmanian pinball community (or the main land) and this great event just wouldn’t be possible without you !!!
We need contributors, no machines no event.
Take the plunge, meet existing and new like minded pinball enthusiasts and be part of this awesome event raising money for charity. For those still contemplating bringing a machine or 2, now is your time to get onboard. All money raised this year will go to 4K Children’s Ward Auxiliary - (Last year we raised $4,229.00). Contributors receive FREE VIP entry Saturday night (no public) to play the biggest pinball arcade Tasmania has ever seen, and PLUS MORE !!!

Event organisers are well into planning this years event and if you are interested in contributing to TAZPIN 2023, please reach out to me. A contributors Facebook page has been set up, however some people don't like FB and I will share the organisers contact details directly with you.

Looking forward to it .... See you there !!!

• Like 2

TAZPIN 2023

Phantom Of the Opera is coming to TAZPIN 2023!

Manufacturer:  Data East Pinball, Incorporated (1986-1994)
Date Of Manufacture:  January, 1990
Common Abbreviations:  POTO
MPU:  DataEast/Sega Version 2
Type:  Solid State Electronic  
Production:  2,750 units  
Notable Features:  Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (3), Slingshots (2), Standup targets (9), Vertical up-kickers (2), Swinging target (1), Hanging target (1), Left kickback outlane. A ramp in upper right playfield (the "organ") raises to allow the player to shoot balls into the cavern below the playfield. It raises after player hits all three targets at top of ramp or completes shooter lane skill shot.
Design :  Joe Kaminkow, Ed Cebula
Art :  Paul Faris
Music & Sound :  Kyle Johnson

The Phantom of the Opera is a pinball machine released by Data East in 1990. The game is based on the 1910 French novel The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux, but not based on the 1986 musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber or movie of the same name, although released around the same time. 

643862841_flipper-phantom-of-the-opera-f27092.thumb.jpeg.fbe7f30f276a94eb5dd71d5bb84d4518.jpeg image-34.thumb.jpeg.2e0b28211d5a20901b119a809e2bc055.jpeg phantom-1.thumb.jpeg.a6f836749970608eb914c59ffe79fb47.jpeg phantomB-1.thumb.jpeg.da61ee8f50ed24560ce7600cc133757c.jpeg

(Game line-up may change without notice).

TAZPIN 2023

Event Location:   Australian Italian Club, 414 Westbury Road, Prospect Vale. Tasmania 7250 - Main Auditorium

Tickets:  Tickets sales To Be Advised       

Contributors:  We are looking for more contributors so if you want to contribute one or more pinballs be part of such a fantastic event !! or know anyone who could please let us know. Please send a private message for any further information on contributing a game

1992030792_pinball(1).png.c63b17458f81d563a89ed4dab4242e9e.png 55+ Machines all on free play

🍔 Bistro facilities available
🚗 Free parking at venue
🛌 Major hotels in Launceston or nearby Country Club

✈ Airport (5 min drive by car)
🏙 Launceston (10 min by car)
💯🤎 Money to Charity 
and much much more !!!

TAZPIN 2023

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sartana66 said:

Who was your graphic designer.... 😉

Hi Marco,

Thank you, in the next few weeks TAZPIN will have all 2023 event posters and graphics available and ready for use to promote the event.

BTW - I speak on behalf of all TAZPIN event organisers wish to thank you for attending last year's event and they really appreciated that you took the time to visit and really be part of such a successful TAZPIN event.

1897391269_300253561_103146972528327_5719227292969047841_n2.jpeg.ee352b4aa0a990a14823c311dac6fd9b.jpeg

• Like 1

TAZPIN 2023

Jurassic Park (Premium) is coming to TAZPIN 2023!

Manufacturer:  Stern Pinball, Incorporated, of Chicago, Illinois USA
Date Of Manufacture:  October, 2019
Common Abbreviations:  JPPrem
Notable Features:  Flippers (3), Pop bumpers (3), Slingshots (2), Up-posts (4), Spinning target (1), Horizontal spinner. Newton ball post. 3 to 6-ball multiball. Motorized up/down target in Pit area.
Toys:  T-Rex head (moves X-Y, jaw can capture and throw ball), Spinning helicopter blades with sync'd sound, 4-wheel vehicle (horizontal spinner), Raptor figurine
Design by:  Keith Elwin
Art by:  Jonathan Bergeron
Dots/Animation by:  Chuck Ernst
Mechanics by:  Harrison Drake
Sound & Music by:  Jerry Thompson

Like the blockbuster movie, the Jurassic Park pinball experience generates heart pounding excitement as the player progresses through the game. As the game starts, the player is transported to Isla Nublar, an amusement park where escaped dinosaurs are running amok! The player’s mission is to rescue park staff and recapture dinosaurs from the chaotic environment unleashed by Dennis Nedry’s computer virus. All dinosaurs, however, are not created equal as players will battle Raptors and the mighty T. Rex! The game immerses players in the fun world of battling dinosaurs in an action-packed adventure filled with twists and turns.

JurassicPark-Premium-CabinetLF-1238x2048.thumb.webp.904a89345974c204f4dcc66fde4fbcfe.webpJurassicPark-Premium-CabinetFF.thumb.webp.cdaa299d8c8352d94ec7a1677700de3c.webpJurassicPark-Premium-CabinetRF-1301x2048.thumb.webp.401e680c983ff4c0c78a83cc4b5134ea.webpjurassic-park-premium.thumb.jpeg.f8f5225e326f90324bf4358a41728081.jpegimage-2.thumb.png.f458a9fdddeaac088ab73906fc2f05ea.png

TAZPIN 2023

Event Location:   Australian Italian Club, 414 Westbury Road, Prospect Vale. Tasmania 7250 - Main Auditorium

Contributors:  We are looking for more contributors so if you want to contribute one or more pinballs be part of such a fantastic event !! or know anyone who could please let us know. Please send a private message for any further information on contributing a game

1992030792_pinball(1).png.c63b17458f81d563a89ed4dab4242e9e.png 55+ Machines all on free play

🍔 Bistro facilities available
🚗 Free parking at venue

✈ Airport 5 min by car
🏙 Launceston 10 min by car
💯🤎 Money to Charity 
and much much more !!!

TAZPIN 2023

• Like 2

TAZPIN 2023

296728171_5318388808280650_8678112222417028474_n.thumb.jpeg.d5f3d12fa3de9f6e1180f870af7f3c4d.jpeg

Have you considered becoming a contributor for Tazpin, last year the event saw contributors from all over the state supplying machines for this community event.
TAZPIN organisers are now seeking new contributors from the Tasmanian pinball community (or the main land) for this fantastic event, it just wouldn’t be possible without you !
We need contributors, no machines  no event.
Take the plunge, join the fantastic team and meet existing and new like minded pinball enthusiasts and be part of this awesome event raising money for charity. For those still contemplating bringing a machine or 2, now is your time to get onboard. All money raised this year will go to 4K Children’s Ward Auxiliary LGH - (Last year we raised $4,229.00). Contributors receive FREE VIP entry Saturday night (no public) + PLUS much more, to play the biggest pinball arcade Tasmania has ever seen.

Event organisers are well into planning this years event and if you are interested in contributing to TAZPIN 2023, please reach out to me. A contributors Facebook page has been set up, however some people don't like FB and I will share the organisers contact details directly with you.

1164238477_299118276_10161423406403644_3299456297312441292_n2.thumb.jpeg.805b955f70031b20e89ad6dbaa70b236.jpeg

TAZPIN 2023

🚗 Free parking at venue

✈ Airport 5 min by car
💯🤎 Money to Charity 
and much much more !!!

TAZPIN 2023

• Like 1

On 20/01/2023 at 11:15 AM, wireable said:

which requests from profiles with high privacy settings would be ignored

@wireable Dude you must be fun at parties LOL. 
Nope that is totally incorrect, all that is required is answering three easy and fun questions. It doesn't even matter what you answer, just the fact that you have bothered to read and make the effort to answer. That is normal for many FB groups to filter out spammers and those who just join ALL the groups.
Your unnecesarry banging on about this is not appreciated so please refrain. (He has ranted long and hard on FB about it and now here) 
Also new members to AA (This forum) are also required to answer a question to join, for the same reasons I assume. This is the question to join here "What does 53-8= REQUIRED"
You must have answered that question. Don't use this post to start another rant, just play some pinball and chill out.

Thanks for the great posts @Cruiser 😎

Edited by Rat
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Rat said:

Thanks for the great posts @Cruiser 😎

Thank you Rat, I am happy that you like the posts on this thread, the idea was borne to promote TAZPIN to the nation wide pinball community on AA, and this is the forum is to enhance the information sharing to the enthusiasts.

Was great to catch up with you and the other Tasmanian Pinball enthusiasts at TAZPIN last year. Truly such a great awesome event and really it also was a great meeting place for enthusiasts from all across the state to catch up and network after a few tough years. The Tasmanian pinball community coming together for such a great family fun event for the public, PLUS then also raising funds to donate the $4,229.00 for the 4K Children's Ward at Launceston General Hospital was amazing. It was also great great seeing pinball visitors from Sydney & the Central Coast in NSW attending the TAZPIN event, and enjoying the event experience ever so much.

I am so looking forward to TAZPIN 2023, see you there !!!!

Edited by Cruiser
  • Like 1

TAZPIN 2023 

Event Location:   Australian Italian Club, 414 Westbury Road Prospect Vale Tasmania 7250 - Main Auditorium

Tickets:  Tickets sales TBA         

Entry Cost:  TBA pp per session.

Contributors:  We are looking for more contributors so if you want to contribute one or more pinballs or know anyone who could please let us know. 

Comment or private message on this thread for more information

🚗 Free parking at venue

✈ Airport 5 min by car
💯🤎 Money to Charity 
and much much more !!!

TAZPIN 2022:  Last year's (TAZPIN 2022) event raised $4,229.00 for the 4K Childrens Ward at Launceston General Hospital  Click for story

This year at TAZPIN 2023 will have a vast range of machines (approx 55) all being showcased at our event. This post is information for all pinball enthusiasts, current contributors to TAZPIN, and future contributors (which we are all seeking new contributors each year) to the event. This pinball event is  most unique to Tasmania. TAZPIN is certainly a wonderful event, an ideal pinball summit for other enthusiasts to meet, or catch up in a more relax environment, whilst raising money for a more than worthwhile charity.

312197931_475099914655571_5347515085754526832_n.thumb.jpeg.dc2ad00e752f5f47d634e0a3ab7ed523.jpeg

TAZPIN 2023

• Like 1

On 29/01/2023 at 1:26 AM, Rat said:

Also new members to AA (This forum) are also required to answer a question to join, for the same reasons I assume. This is the question to join here "What does 53-8= REQUIRED"

Hello @Rat,

Very sorry if I have somehow caused you any offence, or upset you in any way. I sincerely did not mean to. I was simply saying thank you to @Cruiser for posting the details here :-).

The difference being is that this page is publicly viewable without an account. Meaning, if somebody on their way to TazPin needs to look up the address, times, or other details, they'll be able to find it on a Google search and see the results immediately without creating an account or awaiting approval.

Sorry if there was any miscommunication or for coming across as a rant - absolutely not my intention! Was merely praising the work done here. I also don't want to derail this thread so feel free to message me directly if you prefer.

Please let me know when you're in Hobart next and I'll buy you a beer and we can flip some pins!

Otherwise looking forward to TazPin 2023 :-).

Cheers,
wireable.

TAZPIN 2023

Farfalla is coming to TAZPIN 2023!

Manufacturer:  Zaccaria, of Bologna, Italy (1974-1987)
Date Of Manufacture:  September, 1983
Type:  Solid State Electronic (SS) 
Notable Features:  Pop bumpers (4). One 3-bank, two 4-bank, and one 6-bank drop targets. Six flippers (two on the main playfield, two on the upper transparent playfield, and two outlane-save flippers). Timed "bonus ball". Elevated ball shooter lane. An audio jack located on the cabinet front underneath the ball shooter allows listening to the game via headphones.
Art by:  Lorenzo Rimondini

Farfalla the players are challenged to find love (and a high score) in a colouful flower garden filled with butterflies. Knock down the orange, blue and red butterfly drop targets to collect the corresponding coloured flower specials, then lower the ramp and shoot for the upper playfield for a chance at the yellow butterflies there. Find love to increase the bonus multiplier, test your reflexes with the React Feature to prevent draining the ball, then advance the coloured flower specials to unleash the Multi Special - all while the buttery nymph on the backbox smiles and watches.

FUN FACT: Farfalla was released with two different backglasses -  one with a girl with her arms outstretched in semi - see - through clothing and the other hand the same girl in the same position but with more conservative clothing.

Farfalla is Italian for "butterfly".

farfalla.thumb.jpeg.8daf8e89f18781e8deaee51b1ebcb5ce.jpegfarfalla-flyer-back.thumb.webp.659505293d86dc86e9cc0a06b9435092.webp
46000603.thumb.jpeg.2c946cfbb3074096ee58665e06173666.jpeg46000604.thumb.jpeg.9c11b6f753694fe343baa0110a9ff945.jpeg
1124418835_202301270135411.thumb.jpeg.a4d8dbe6ff1c5f50f655afb21d8a5d7c.jpeg1378885584_2023012701385012.thumb.jpeg.48cbefffe17628092e45ecfa9cd64312.jpeg

TAZPIN 2023

🚗 Free parking at venue

✈ Airport 5 min by car
💯🤎 Money to Charity 
and much much more !!!

TAZPIN 2023

• Like 1

TAZPIN 2023

Paragon is coming to TAZPIN 2023!

Manufacturer:  Bally Manufacturing Corporation (1931-1983) 
Date Of Manufacture:  June, 1979
Type:  Solid State Electronic (SS) 
Production:  9,120 units  
Theme:  Fantasy
Specialty:  Widebody 
Notable Features:  Flippers (4), Pop bumpers (4), Slingshots (2), 4-in-line drop targets (1), 3-bank drop targets (1), Kick-out holes (3), Standup targets (2), Star rollovers (4), Spinning target (1), Upper right chicane lane awards lit features.
Design by:  Greg Kmiec
Art by:  Paul Faris
Notes:  'Paragon' is the first widebody production game from this manufacturer.

The game is set in Paragon, a Heroic Fantasy world of muscular Barbarian Heroes, maidens wearing Chainmail Bikinis, lush landscapes, and everything trying to kill You. In his quest for a high score, the player must scale the Golden Cliffs, ride the Waterfall, and fight through the Valley of Demons to the Treasure Chamber beyond. Climb Paragon Tower to reach the saucer above, but beware of the Beast's Lair, where death is but a hair's breath away.

Paragon is noteworthy for being the first widebody (“SuperSize”) pinball table from Bally. Most pinball enthusiasts, however, remember it for its incredibly rich and intricate art throughout the game; many believe it to be the most beautiful pinball machine ever made. Fortunately, the appeal is more than skin-deep, as players enjoy the game for its fast and challenging layout.
291016901.thumb.jpeg.38d0c8dbb98f68afbffbe794346c2275.jpeg291016902.thumb.jpeg.15390a270d9f99249a0a42ef587fd235.jpeg565937335_Paragon-Pinball-Machine-Flyer-600x6002.jpeg.87a429a6d9c9927a3844ffa863dbdf96.jpeg1403111187_Paragon-Pinball-Machine-Cover2.thumb.jpeg.33abe3d9ef772408431aa006aeb5cc78.jpeg1308471202_Paragon-Pinball-Machine-10-600x6002.jpeg.fb9190de3592a0553f845db2064ebe4d.jpeg1046379411_flipper-paragon-vf2212.thumb.jpeg.d19e41f0d5ec3a0876149979537cfa19.jpeg
EixKeWIX0AErjz7.thumb.jpeg.efdf2e0cf2c1e20e6e6484cbb5c2f473.jpeg

TAZPIN 2023

Session Times:   Saturday: Morning Session – 9.30am - 1.00pm 

🚗 Free parking at venue

✈ Airport 5 min by car
💯🤎 Money to Charity 
and much much more !!!

TAZPIN 2023