Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hi from Cairns

Hi all, I worked in arcades in the 90's and never lost the bug. I have a few home made machines (4k OLED Virtual pinball, horizontal and vertical bartop & an old LAI pedestal that needs work (and a monitor).

I also have a bunch of older consoles, CRT's & VGA monitors to play them on, especially light guns. PS, PS2, DC, XBOX, 360, Xbox One, PS4, Series X. I've also got some of those minis and a NEO GEO Arcade Stick.

My favourite though is my Retroelectronik Supergun, I have a Unibios MV1FZ and also Run and Gun PCB. I sold an original Japanese candy cab when I had kids 13 years ago and regretted it ever since.

I'm really looking for a Goldie or a NEO GEO cabinet of some description and Police Trainer to add to the collection. Pinballs are starting to get out of my price range over the past few years, hence why I made my own.

Stuff up here is rare as rocking horse you know what so travel and freight are killers.

• Like 4