Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Queen

This is on facebook.

293059674_5104164366299122_3416385936962501524_n.thumb.jpg.a9b502d646d155e90daed9138b7b2917.jpg
Details
  • Condition
    New
Just Released For Pre Order, The Greatest Music Pinball Of All Time. QUEEN AND PINBALL BROTHERS ANNOUNCES NEW PINBALL MACHINE: QUEEN - LIVE IN CONCERT! With over 300 million albums sold worldwide, the iconic British rock band Queen are one of the biggest bands ever. Formed in London in 1971, Queen have released 15 studio albums, toured extensively, and produced innovative film, video and theatre shows for over 5 decades and they continue to pull in the crowds around the world. The time has now come to honour this legendary band with a pinball machine based on their truly spell- binding songs – all played LIVE! The game will be available in two different editions: Champions Edition and Rhapsody Edition. Rhapsody Edition is limited to a run of 1,000 numbered games and comes with a certificate of authenticity. The limited Rhapsody Edition will come with a number of unique add-ons and the two editions will be different in appearance. We have worked closely with the band to ensure their approval and it features the following live songs: A Kind Of Magic, Another One Bites The Dust, Bohemian Rhapsody, Hammer To Fall, I Want To Break Free, Killer Queen, One Vision, Play The Game, Radio Ga Ga, Seven Seas Of Rhye, Somebody To Love, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions and Who Wants To Live Forever. Game Features The game features 14 live songs accompanied by call outs by the band, exclusively recorded for the game. Featured also is Brian May’s legendary Red Special guitar, in the shape of an upper playfield where you can lock balls to start the Red Special multiball. Or you can visit the epic Wembley Stadium to lock balls to start yet another of the game’s many multiballs. Keep an eye on the Radio – it might help you time your flips! Collect autographs, instruments, band members, tour passes and posters on your way to eventually reaching the final wizard mode »I Want it All!« The game is presented with a breath-taking full RGB light show and a HiFidelity sound system, including an 8” bass speaker. It is hard to imagine a better way of experiencing Queen live, whether it be at the club or in your own living room. It is truly immersive! Pricing and Availability Champions Edition (Orange artwork) $15,990.00 Rhapsody Limited Edition (Golden artwork) $18,995.00 The Rhapsody Edition is limited to 1000 units and will be available through our global distributors. The Champions Edition will become available in Q1 2023.
Details
Wayne Gillard
Edited by Gemini2544

Was also at Brisbane Masters months ago....

With a few buyers and their hard earned cash orders were being taken then.

It was supposed to go to a show during the weeks that The Queen passed away but was not sent with the view it wasn't ready. Apparently!

Either way it made it to The Expo last weekend but videos of gameplay are still really limited.

Waiting to see more sooner rather than later.

Also you may notice the delivery date quoted for the Rhapsody Edition printed on the flyer has already passed....

I'm sure it will be worth the wait....As usual thou the time frame is ???? Don't believe everything you read???

On another note.....Don't stop me now...Cause I'm having a good time....

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 31/08/2023 at 8:01 AM, Gemini2544 said:

I think this title was too expensive once landed. Limited sales.

Maybe Limited for you, new people out there who are Queen Fans not pinball Fans, another container arrived 2 weeks ago and another on the water now, so no sign of limited sales as yet

On 31/08/2023 at 10:19 AM, nich2pat said:

Aren't all titles too expensive now? Its cheaper than a Stern LE... 🙂

Cheap for a Queen Music Fan.

• 5 months later...