Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sold - 26" LAI Heavy Barrel Arcade Machine

Hi all

26" Upright LAI cabinet with a Heavy Barrel Jamma board installed in good working order.  Heavy Barrel is one of my favorite games, not so easy to emulate with rotary joysticks compared to a real machine.  So this is a regretful sale for me.  I have to make make room so it has to go.

It also comes with an extra Jamma board - SAR Search and Rescue (another rotary joystick game).  This board needs some love as it does not display properly.  

I will also throw in a brand new 60 in 1 bought from OzStick, never been used.

I have had the cabinet for about 25 years and the only thing I have done is replace the chassis with one from JOMAC.  Otherwise its all original, except its missing the coin door and coin box. 

It is setup with one Happ rotary joystick (P1) and a Sanwa joystick for P2.  All of the buttons are Happ.

It used to be setup for MAME but I removed all of the associated hardware except for the JPAC (included).

Please remember this is an arcade machine from the 80's (the best kind) so it is definitely not perfect, in fact that (in my opinion) is what makes it perfect.  

I have not advertised this anywhere else but here (yet), I'm probably a little out of touch on what its worth so the advertised price is more or less what I would like.  Tell me if I'm dreaming!

I'm in Perth WA and would prefer local pickup.  Organizing delivery interstate would probably be too expensive.

Asking price $750

arcademachine5.jpg

arcademachine4.jpg

60 in 1.jpg

arcademachine1.jpg

arcademachine3.jpg

arcademachine2.jpg

SAR_Search and rescue.jpg

arcademachine6.jpg

Edited by legin
Sold
  • Like 1