Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

LEGS BABY LEGS...2 x 27 Inches - FOUND

DAG

Howdy, I don't know how many times I've asked and been told I've got the legs you want only to be told later that they don't have them. So...

27 inch legs??? I have 2 and need another 2 OR if it suits better 4 so a set stays together....

Prefer local to Brisbane but after asking so many people I'm open to anything?

Pick up at Pinberra 22 maybe???

Freight from overseas is not worth it due to the weight involved...

Edited by DAG
FOUND LEGS

On 12/09/2022 at 2:16 PM, DAG said:

Howdy, I don't know how many times I've asked and been told I've got the legs you want only to be told later that they don't have them. So...

27 inch legs??? I have 2 and need another 2 OR if it suits better 4 so a set stays together....

Prefer local to Brisbane but after asking so many people I'm open to anything?

Pick up at Pinberra 22 maybe???

Freight from overseas is not worth it due to the weight involved...

bump

@DAGI have some what I believe are 27 inch legs on my Firepower, they are too short and I just went and measured them and they are 27 from the bottom of the leg to the top. I assume this means they are 27 inch legs, but like everything in pinball/arcade, there are probably 2-3 bloody ways to measure and report them.

If they are what you need, and you track me down a correct set of legs for Firepower, we can trade them. I put up a post ages ago looking for a set of Firepower legs and never got any replies. Find me a decent set of Firepower legs and the 27 inch legs are all yours. They have standard rust spotting, but would likely polish up OK.

307783148_829700941722385_6226633125746292792_n.jpg

• Like 2

pm sent

On 21/09/2022 at 4:56 PM, namastepat said:

@DAGI have some what I believe are 27 inch legs on my Firepower, they are too short and I just went and measured them and they are 27 from the bottom of the leg to the top. I assume this means they are 27 inch legs, but like everything in pinball/arcade, there are probably 2-3 bloody ways to measure and report them.

If they are what you need, and you track me down a correct set of legs for Firepower, we can trade them. I put up a post ages ago looking for a set of Firepower legs and never got any replies. Find me a decent set of Firepower legs and the 27 inch legs are all yours. They have standard rust spotting, but would likely polish up OK.

307783148_829700941722385_6226633125746292792_n.jpg

Thanx Pat, I've also got an option below for 2 only and they are new and will hopefully match my 2 new ones.

I'll be going to pinfest and will see / purchase them but if they don't work out I probably have a new set but not sure of matching original. They would be the same length as you require.

I'll catch up with you after pinfest and sort one way or the other...

I may also have an older set as well as the new ones mentioned above.