1. This forum is private and membership is at the discretion of the Administrators/Owners.
2. This is a free service and we do our best to keep it running with no guarantees.
3. Aussie Arcade encourages freedom of speech and debate but personal and racial insults will not be tolerated on this forum. This goes for personal attacks in private messages also. Some times topic's can get heated but you can get your point across without personal attacks. If you feel you have been attacked in an offensive manner please contact the Admins or Moderators with proof or use the "Report Post" button.
4. You agree not to post any company/s or individual/s name/s, addresses or phone numbers without their consent. You agree to accept full responsibility for your actions should you not comply with this policy.
5. Administrators will do their best to remove any objectionable material as quickly as possible but we cannot review the forum 24/7. You accept that there may be times when no administrators or moderators are on line to assist with any problems you may have regarding the forum or other members of the forum.
6. You agree that views and opinions of members are not that of its Owners/Administrators and shall not to be held liable for any loss or damage sustained.
7. You shall not attempt to hold us liable for any damages resulting from the use or malfunction of this forum.
8. Administrators/Owners reserve the right to delete or edit posts, threads or users which they deem not to comply with forum policy.
9. We also reserve the rights to amend the forums rules at any time without notice.
10. The information contained within this website is of general nature and intended purely as background reading for the participants taking part in forum discussions. Changes may occur in circumstances at any time that may affect the accuracy or completeness of the information presented within any section of the website. Aussie Arcade owners/administrators have taken all reasonable care in producing and presenting the content contained herein, however, we do not accept responsibility for any loss, expense or liability that you may incur from using or relying on the information sourced from this website.
11. You agree that the owners/administrators accept no responsibility for the accuracy of third-party content or links, or your reliance on any information contained within any such content available through our site.
12. If you choose to leave Aussie Arcade any request for all Threads or Posts you have made to be deleted WILL BE IGNORED unless that content breaches previous rules.
13. Any member found deliberately stirring up trouble or "TROLLING" will be Permanently Banned.
For breaking above rules you will be warned, have your account restricted or banned