Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Hi guys,

I am after 4M of preferably purple (pink may also be ok) T-molding, the width being 13/16" (0.81 inch or 20.64mm). I have tried this website: https://www.t-molding.com/index.html - but it appears they do not stock purple/pink in this width. I have emailed them and are waiting on a reply. Does anyone know a company in Australia that stocks this size and colour? Or an overseas company that does? The width is important as it's to replace the black T-molding that is around the head box on a Ghostbusters Pinball machine.

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Glenn

Gamedude sell 18mm wide t-moulding.

From memory, ArcadeGamingAustralia has 20mm t-moulding, but their colour selection was very limited.

I have a lot of 18mm offcuts if you wanted to try it out to see if 18mm would actually fit.

Hi guys,

I am after 4M of preferably purple (pink may also be ok) T-molding, the width being 13/16" (0.81 inch or 20.64mm). I have tried this website: https://www.t-molding.com/index.html - but it appears they do not stock purple/pink in this width. I have emailed them and are waiting on a reply. Does anyone know a company in Australia that stocks this size and colour? Or an overseas company that does? The width is important as it's to replace the black T-molding that is around the head box on a Ghostbusters Pinball machine.

Cheers, Glenn

Bugger I only have red fir pin2000 games. Will probably put it on my swep1 then.

Gamedude sell 18mm wide t-moulding.

From memory, ArcadeGamingAustralia has 20mm t-moulding, but their colour selection was very limited.

I have a lot of 18mm offcuts if you wanted to try it out to see if 18mm would actually fit.

Thanks Andrew for the suggestion, but I do think the 18mm one might just be too narrow. Can you bring a little with you when attending Gum's Meet and I will grab it off ya then?

I am still waiting on a reply email from the staff at http://www.t-molding.com

Hi guys,

Cheers, Glenn

Be careful with coloured T-Molding, It is often back plastic, Painted White, Then the colour of choice.

If you need to Trim the molding to fit the slots correctly (Overhang) then you will expose the white under coat.

Which is not visually appealing.

• Administrators
Be careful with coloured T-Molding, It is often back plastic, Painted White, Then the colour of choice.

If you need to Trim the molding to fit the slots correctly (Overhang) then you will expose the white under coat.

Which is not visually appealing.

Where did you find T-moulding like that? The stuff from t-moulding.com certainly wasn't painted.

I've never heard of painted t-moulding - who sells that? Would the paint hold up when it's bent around cabinet corners or scratched?

I've ordered from t-molding.com, Austin Amusements, OzStick and GameDude and never had a problem with it.

Where did you find T-moulding like that? The stuff from t-moulding.com certainly wasn't painted.

Our local arcade suppliers.

I normally purchase all mine from t-molding.com (USA) though I did get some from a local supplier only to find that out when I trimmed it.

I'll see if I still have any floating round for a picture (Though I may have just discarded it in disgust).

- - - Updated - - -

I've never heard of painted t-moulding - who sells that? Would the paint hold up when it's bent around cabinet corners or scratched?

I've ordered from t-molding.com, Austin Amusements, OzStick and GameDude and never had a problem with it.

One of those I think. Did you ever trim it?

- - - Updated - - -

It's even worse than I thought - It's black t-mould, Painted white then black again. WTF.

It's the same stuff as the colour t-mould and has a glossy finish.

Here's a picture:

Local_Plastic_T-Mould.thumb.jpg.27086e6199ecf22ffa332f6d9d2f445e.jpg

It's even worse than I thought - It's black t-mould, Painted white then black again. WTF.

It's the same stuff as the colour t-mould and has a glossy finish.

Here's a picture:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]131036[/ATTACH]

Oh dear.

One of those I think. Did you ever trim it?

Yep, I did.

My purchases were all 3 - 5 years ago, so maybe the painted crap is more recent?

Having just said that, I have an order arriving from GameDude today with some green and black t-moulding. So I'll be checking this :)

Yep, I did.

My purchases were all 3 - 5 years ago, so maybe the painted crap is more recent?

Having just said that, I have an order arriving from GameDude today with some green and black t-moulding. So I'll be checking this :)

Be interested to hear your results.