Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 35 - Game 6 ~ Road Fighter (closes 27-May)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1710889446_SMK_roadf_152650_wolf106b.png.c34212a408b23af5f26051e10fa9cfee.png

Could have I gotten any closer to the finish line without finishing the race?! :013: I was determined to break 100k and then call it a day, until I went from 91k to 152k. I'll play a few more to see if I can at least finish 1 race.

2034695039_SMK_roadf_152650_wolf106a.png.bc925ca896e8b115fe520d4516679c6b.png

- - - Updated - - -

Minor improvement, but man, what a feeling when you get 2-3 of those 100 k bonuses in a row!...

Am I missing something here? Are there 100k bonuses in the game? I noticed the rainbow cars max out at 10k. Were you referring to collecting 10 of them in a row? I don't see that many of them in a single race so I definitely must be missing something here. Nice score btw!

That'll do it for me. 1 straight hour of games and no finishing the race. Now it's onto Burgertime.

Maybe you forgot to take off the hand brake ... :headbuttwall:

Day 17 of 17.

Score submissions for Game 6 Road Fighter are now closed.

Final Results ...

Nksqpk3.png

TodayIsForgotten, SectionZ, John73, gadzooks, creech, wolfman24, Mameshane and RMacauley all drive crazy great to post scores from 3rd place to 10th place ... :041:

Matt Sales drives for an outstanding 1,142,770 points to post a mighty million barrier break and takes the chequered flag for 2nd place. A terrific result and so close to taking this one out.

Congratulations to Dick Moreland for winning Game 6. With amazing driving skills he burns 1.38033 million points with his tyres into the street and doesn’t collect any fines for speeding from law enforcement. Great stuff on your first ever MGL game win!

HUy6bwC.png

Game 7 BurgerTime and Game 8 Flying Shark are both currently in play … eat and fly ... Fdu2Hl5.gif ... and fly to eat … 8v6c6zQ.gif

Edited by OOO