Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Thanks Greg & Michelle.

Great hosts.

Great food.

Great venue.

Great machines.

We all appreciate the massive effort that went into hosting such a terrific arvo/evening.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All,

Even though others have beaten me to it, I will formally announce that @Defender is the winner of the 1st Wildball Series for 2019. He played sensationally throughout the knock out finals and is a worthy winner of this Series - which I might mention had an average of 30 participants each meet.

Whilst I am providing accolades, I can not say enough about our annual visit to Raby. Michelle and Greg go to great lengths to put on such a wonderful night. An unbeatable combination of pinball and food. Wonderful stand out occasion for us that really puts Wildball on the map as the best Pinball league in the country!

I will forward the finals results to the IFPA Country Directors asap.

Please go here for the results of the 1st meet of our 2nd Series 2019 ----> https://matchplay.events/live/rg93y

See you all next month at @skids!

We would like to say it was our pleasure in having you all over. Hope you enjoyed yourselves and a thank you to all of those who helped in many ways prior and during the day/night meet. Always good to see people with smiles on their faces at all these Wildball meets. Thanks to the scorers and Cardini who always seems to spend most of the meets on his laptop, to make sure its all going well.

Congrats to Wazza for your win Awesome effort.

And yes Skids I shit myself when Simon pulled the plug ha ha!!

Thanks again until the next meet beanie time on the pins.

Just what it sounds like in my head, but I’ve derailed this thread enough.:sorry:

Back to the usual banter

Don't worry yourself ....if you're driving along and hit a tight corner, you'll slide and inadvertently catch a bit of dirt ...happens to the best of us :D

So machines held up ok then, well done Wazza.

Sorry I missed the Royal Raby treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Edy hope Adelaide was good, there was a couple of issues with two machines on the night otherwise all went well. Apart from the plug being pulled though. :o

Hey Edy hope Adelaide was good, there was a couple of issues with two machines on the night otherwise all went well. Apart from the plug being pulled though. :o

Was it Warwick. ?

It had to be right.

Was it Warwick what? Slipped through the cracks and won. The final was Pat and me and I picked Walking dead, bad move everyone said. I got it two love. Later Pat won the night.

Was it Warwick. ?

It had to be right.

Ha ha , No it wasn't believe it or not. Simon had his foot on the power point and knocked the cord out. Thought I had blown a fuse in the power box at first.ha ha:lol

Was it Warwick what? Slipped through the cracks and won. The final was Pat and me and I picked Walking dead, bad move everyone said. I got it two love. Later Pat won the night.

That shows I should read previous threads.[emoji2957][emoji2957]

Your a legend Wazza in many ways. Now your the champ everyone is coming after ya even Edy .

So Simon was the culprit. Didn’t know he’d enrolled in Wazza’s school of tomfoolery. [emoji3]

I taught him well.

So Simon was the culprit. Didn’t know he’d enrolled in Wazza’s school of tomfoolery. [emoji3]

That's a hard school to get into, not sure if he is quiet there yet. Poor old Wazza is still there by himself.:)