Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL5 - Game 1 - WORLD CUP SOCCER '94 [FINISHED]

It's named wcs_l2

Is that what you need?

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

yes thanks mate. i just checked mine and it's the same, so i think I will try a different table version or something. sometimes the goalie moves really slowly like he's shaking, and sometimes normally back and forth. Maybe he's just fed up witjh this HEAT.

I'm glad this version is easier, I'll stick with it then ;)

I am not convinced it is easier. Different shots are easier, but I played 4 or 5 games this afternoon on it and couldn't score for shit then I played one game on the other version I am running and got 3+ billion so it might just be my lack of ability and the occasional lucky game.

I gave up in frustration tonight, I just couldn't play a decent game. I would get 1 - 1.5 billion first ball and follow it up by not even scoring 2 billion total.

I had a few games tonight on my very basic setup. Not sure what table I am using but it is a drain master if you hit it half way up the left ramp. Also it takes a really annoying kick into the left flipper.

Pretty happy with the score though.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/24/5c626c3c7ce8ac4772ef9117ae15d98d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes thanks mate. i just checked mine and it's the same, so i think I will try a different table version or something. sometimes the goalie moves really slowly like he's shaking, and sometimes normally back and forth. Maybe he's just fed up witjh this HEAT.

Try deleting your Nvram

I had a few games tonight on my very basic setup. Not sure what table I am using but it is a drain master if you hit it half way up the left ramp.

don't forget the nudge buttons :)

@Dedrok thanks, I'll try what you suggested. Though its been way too hot to head out to the shed last couple nights.

Edited by Jed

so at the moment with one week of WCS94 down,

7.5 billion will get you 2nd

4.5 billion will get you third

and don't even think about first :D

Kudos to @kane, he's also currently also leading the Kong Off 2016, some nice allround gaming going on there :023:

hey @StevOz, nice desktop version you made of this table. I was feeling too lazy to stand up and play the Pincab this afternoon so gave the desktoop a whirl, did fairly crap though, reckon I am better on the cab, nudging is much easier..

Well I did adjust the physics of this version to play as best as possible and would say it is overall as close as I could get it to the real game play of this table within the abilities of VP9 at the time. I've no doubt it is harder then the earlier versions most are playing here.

Edited by StevOz

Well I did adjust the physics of this version to play as best as possible and would say it is overall as close as I could get it to the real game play of this table within the abilities of VP9 at the time. I've no doubt it is harder then the earlier versions most are playing here.

So I should swap to an earlier version? or does this only apply to desktop versions?

You are best of finding a version where the shots work for you then stick with it.

I played through 4 versions til I found one close to how the real one flips then learnt the shots from there.

I might try another one.

I used to have a theory that playing vp tables as desktop on computer was easier than a vpin.... this table has shot that theory to shit !

I used to have a theory that playing vp tables as desktop on computer was easier than a vpin.... this table has shot that theory to shit !

It swaps about depending on what it is you are playing.

I have played tables that are easy on vpin and deadly on dt while being same version, and also vice versa.

Is this the correct way to submit scores?

It looks OK to me. I like to follow the method preferred in the MGL, Bold first line (or subject line) with the score followed by screen shot/photo but as long as it is readable I think everyone is fine with it.

A few games tonight and a slight improvement.

Is this the correct way to submit scores?

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/02/14ace925c499bebe85c4d6b9d4fcfa85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate all good, I will update your score.

3 more days to post scores for this game, New game drawn and posted Sunday.

Great game, I just rush to much!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90005[/ATTACH]

'Bout time Mr B ! ;)

I've added you into the table, that places you just behind me in 6th.

Lift son, lift !

Faaaaarrrrrkkk me. More than doubled it.

Won 4 matches from 6 against Germany

Best was 11 goals

Best bonus was 1.5 Billion

Last look I was at 168 Goals ... really helps with bonus as goals carry over, whereas ramps, goalie, bumpers, spinner bonuses reset after each ball.

http://vpforums.org/imghost/121/table01wcs9491xv1.05dt(912)reduced.jpg

http://vpforums.org/imghost/121/table01wcs9491xv1.05dt(912)goalchampreduced.jpg

TIme's up, well done to everyone who participated and posted scores.

Congrats to the podium for this table, Dedrok, Kane, and Skids. 2x desktop players and one vpin cab player.

Final results and points tally:

1. Dedrok: 44,209,985,020 (desktop) - 25 points

2. Kane: 7,354,050,100 (desktop) - 20 points

3. Skids: 4,774,937,680 (Vpin cab) - 16 points

4. JustAnotherRat: 4,414,793,790 (Vpin cab) - 13 points

5. Rusty_dagger: 3,568,663,240 (desktop) - 11 points

6 Jed: 3,042,976,210 (Vpin cab) - 10 points

7. MrBungle: 2,304,033,020 (Vpin cab) - 9 points

8. StevOz: 2,251,644,630 (desktop) - 8 points

I'll post the overall tourney leaderboard shortly.